Ghosts of the Future

Once again, Azrael was able to wake up to a fine morning, and once again did she find herself drowning in fluffy Heaven, courtesy of Shinano.

Yet once again, Shinano was out like a light. If anything was different of this morning, it was that she was successfully able to worm out of Shinano's hold and did it all without waking her.

Azrael: Now then, very soon the rest of the factions should be coming here. Someone needs to act as liaison for the minor factions so they know of the changes and hopefully are able to settle differences...

She got to thinking while dressing herself, pulling down her signature black turtleneck and putting on her black trench coat. Her black pants followed and finally ended in her heavy duty boots that produced her infamous echoing stomps.

Finally, she strapped her two broadswords that she always kept with her to her waist, making sure each finely crafted blade was held well before she set off.

Azrael: So, what's the agenda today...

She made her way to the main room of the dorm building, seeing absolutely no one there. That alone was odd, but the complete lack of sound also caught her off guard.

Thoroughly creeped, she drew one of her broadswords and walked outside, seeing a few girls walking around, but they seemed a bit frightened of...something. Putting her broadsword back in the sheathe, she decided to investigate.

Azrael: Excuse me, miss Centaur?

Centaur: O-oh Prinz Eu...sorry, Azrael. What can I do for you?

Azrael: Why does everyone seem so jumpy and afraid this morning?

Centaur: Ah...well, we found someone injured heavily overnight

...

Azrael: Who?

Centaur: Vestal wouldn't tell us, only keeping us away from the scene

Azrael: Okay...thank you for your time Centaur

Centaur: It was no trouble

She walked off, and Azrael was already running towards the hospital. She didn't know who was injured, but if it was to the point where they weren't letting anyone in to see her...she'll have to figure out the wounds and pray that it isn't what she thinks it is.
——

There was a crowd in front of the hospital, full of worried individuals who were talking amongst themselves about the woman who was injured the night before.

Azrael: Alright, clear the way! Move it! You're gonna scare the patients with your ugly mugs!

She quickly shooed away the crowd, even forcibly pushing away some who tried to resist. With the crowd now gone, she went up to the door, which she did find was locked to keep the crowd out.

Not like it would stop Azrael.

Summoning her Rigging, she pulled out one of her knives, sticking it between the doors and pulling it up to move the lock up and out of the way.

Azrael: They really need a better lock...then again, who the fuck breaks into a Hospital in a Naval base?

Locking the door behind her, she followed after the small blood splatters on the ground, which never grew in size nor shrunk, which meant they were either stabilized or were bleeding out. With that queue, she shook away her thoughts and continued following them, up until she saw the room the blood ended off at.

Azrael: Alright...who is it then?

She opened the door, first catching the eyes of of Vestal, who also watched her.