45

( 🎶 Ecstasy - Degiheugi )

Brandon Barlowe

The toxic smoke from the tobacco cigarette slowly began to inebriate my vessels, and an assuasive feeling filled my body along with the rush.

I couldn't help my insanely beating heart, caused by the angelic person standing right before me, with an appearance more perfect than ever.

Her thin, cold, pale skin felt like porcelain against my fingers. She was so fragile and tender. I knew I had to handle her gently, but my strong scent of traction and sexual frustration made it hard for me to keep my hands prudent.

As she breathed out, I felt the flavor of smoke as it reached my nostrils. It was something incredibly captivating about her secret habit of being a smoker. It made me realize she was not as innocent and undefiled as I first thought. I wondered what made her start since smoking was often something a person did to calm cumbersome nerves or help with compensating another terrible habit that was even worse.

There was so much I didn't know about her since our meetings were always focused on me. My health, my past, my whole god damn life. I was fucking tired of it. It was never about her, because she was the aide, and I was the patient.

I was the one being treated for something, the one needing therapy which made it all occur around me. I was so sick of it. Sick of talking about my actions.

There was nothing inside of me regretting what I had done, and if the wretched nurses around the hospital believed they could change my mind with their made-up therapy treatment and violent punishments, they were wrong.

I leaned my head backwards as I enjoyed the rush from the toxic tobacco. It was euphoric. It had been too long since I last smoked a cigarette so my body was craving the addictive bane more than ever. But the white paper rolls weren't the only thing being addictive in the room. There was something I hankered even more, and if I wouldn't get it within the nearest minute, I would lose my mind for real.

She stood in front of me, screwed my existence with her shy, brown doe eyes just for a moment until she continued kissing the evil out of my soul. She brought forward every goodness in me.

She made me weak, and I was not a person known for weakness.

In between our already rough and passionate kisses, I used my teeth carefully to grab her lower lip.

I required her reaction, I needed to hear the sound of how satisfied she was with me even if it was only a matter of a twitch or discrete whiff.

As a cramped moan left her innocent aperture, my body rushed the boiling blood to pump up my already unyielding cock.

I kept hold of her sensitive, ample lip as the firing pounding inside of me made my erection blazing hard, and the feeling of pressuring the fabric of my trousers made me feral enough to share the flame and scorch the fragile little human standing in front of me.

The serotonin rushed through my body, filled my veins, helped with keeping me stable as I took care of the one who deserved every bit of pleasure in the world.

I wanted to give her everything. I wanted her to feel that I could provide her with something after everything she had done for me. Worthy as she was, she deserved everything since she chose to stay, chose to further treat me like a human being despite all she had witnessed in my nearness only this far.