39

( 🎶 I'd Love To Change The World - Jetta )

While our bodies thrusted and our skin rubbed against each other's, I couldn't help but let every inner sound of pleasure leave my mouth between our constant kisses.

It was strange to me how such a broken and destroyed person could make me feel so complete and full-filled.

"Beverly," Brandon moaned my name out in a mumbling way. Every vessel of mine immediately started to drive all of my boiling blood further down to my lower regions.

I was now pulsating in the most intensive way against him. When he mentioned my name like that, all I wanted was to scream out along with explosion to show him every piece of emotion that I was feeling at this moment.

I responded to him by rolling my body in faster motions against his. Our bodies had the most perfect chemistry and they knew exactly how to move to grant each other the most wonderful satisfaction.

Even if I never wanted this moment to end, I wanted to witness the elusive moment of Brandon reaching his top right away. That picture was something that would never leave my head after yesterday's sensual situation, and the fact that I was going to get to experience that again any minute, made me exalted.

But I didn't get what I wanted just yet. Suddenly Brandon stopped his motions inside of me and I desperately looked up at him with big eyes. What was he doing? I needed more. Why did he stop?

Brandon smirked, and grabbed my waist in a tight grip. Then, in a rough move, he swung both our bodies around so that he landed on his back.
I was now on top of him, and his leer widened as he inspected my naked body straddling upon him.

I felt so exposed as his umber iris gazed up and down my pale white body. I was frozen, maybe out of discomfort, maybe out of timidity,  I didn't know, but I couldn't manage to move.

My humid hands leaned on his muscular stomach and I used the moment to look at his eyes that were so carefully focused on my body. He was so bodacious when he inspected me, he looked hungry and so filled with appetite. His pupils were big black and his lips were wet from his tongue running over them repeatedly.

As he noticed my stillness and insecurity, he sat up to get closer to me and placed his gaze into my eyes instead. He threaded a loop of hair between his fingers and carefully placed it behind my ear, then he slowly leaned forward and kissed my collarbone which made me shrug with shivers.

He traced his lips up over my neck, nibbled carefully on my skin before continuing upwards to my jawline. Licking the skin right under my ear, where the most sensitive and delicate part was, I whiffed out in pleasure.

He took care of me in such a perfect, sensual way. I was filled up, not only with arousal but with affection as well.

This situation turned much more passionate and gentle than yesterday in the shed, and the excitement boiled inside since this was so unfamiliar to me.

I wasn't used to this. I had never been exposed in such position before. This was way out of my comfort zone but I wanted everything with him.

My prosaic previous experience in sexual activity really confronted me at this moment, and suddenly I felt embarrassed. I had no idea what to do.

Brandon reached my chin with his lips, and searched his way to finally place them upon mine. He grabbed my bottom lip carefully, and slightly let his tongue brush over it.

"I want you to move for me, Beverly," He purred against my swollen lips. It was like he could read my mind. He told me what to do right when I was about to ask. But he spared me that abashment.

A hard pressure reached my abdomen and made my ovaries hurt. The way he talked to me made me so weak, the way he spelt my name drove me insane. I knew I had to obey him, and not because I was forced to, but because I wanted to. So bad.

I grabbed his neck, placed another soft kiss on his lips before I carefully began to roll my hips in grinding motions against him. Brandon grunted out and breathed against my skin by the perfect height of my sensitive collarbone, while my hands rested on his back to feel him even closer.

Our bodies were glued together, they were attached, completely stuck. Like magnets.

The excitement grew even heavier inside me as I moved faster against him, and the pressure was so tight and intense that it made me want to scream.

My thoughts were getting rougher in pace with my movements. I wanted to be in control, I wanted to watch him lying beneath me. I moved my hands from his back to his front, and placed my palms on his rising chest to push him backwards.

He landed on the mattress with his back and the look on his face got content and mesmerized. His dark-coloured lips formed a big grin as he watched me move on top of him. He was so extremely appealing and he made me feel confident with the expression he kept on his face while I kept doing what he asked for.

I rolled back and forth, getting more intense with every movement. His hands were perfectly placed on my hips and he followed every motion of mine, gently squeezing my flesh to feel me even closer.

He grabbed his bottom lip with his teeth, and as so many times, I realized I never laid my eyes on someone so eminently attractive before. No matter what he did or what expression he made, he got me crazy.

The blood pumped in my veins and with every passing second, the boiling mass rallied my most delicate lower parts. The rough pressure reached my stomach again and ached for release.

Brandon tensed up with every muscle, his chest moving up and down with heavy breathing. His jawline appeared abnormally sharp as he bit his teeth together, and the blood-filled purple veins in his neck came through and got so much more visible than before.

And then, just like the day before, the perfect moment arrived and we managed to reach the exploding top together. I closed my eyes and allowed my body to completely explode and twitch dramatically upon him as my muscles tensed, and I ached against him, pulsating in a throbbing and torturing way.

I moaned out his name by instinct when I felt the rough movements from his hips pushing up at me. I couldn't handle the straining pressure anymore and as I felt myself getting tighter under the tension, he grunted out loud while he let go and reached his climax together with me.

His eyes rolled back in his head and he bit his red swollen lips while mumbling out every fair sound of pleasure.

"Fuck,"

He whiffed out a curse along with my name while his body slowly unhitched and fell into relaxation.

I leaned down to meet his lips in the softest, puffy kiss and he answered it with the strongest will.

Once again, we committed the forbidden, and once again, it felt so wonderful and glorious. I was stuck in this.

I knew by now that I was never going to be able to stop, unless I left him from my care, which was the last thing I wanted. Because what I wanted was to be with Brandon. I wanted to get to know every part of him and I wanted to keep healing him with my presence and vicinity. I wanted to get to know the person he brought forward in me, because never before had I met that woman.

He was the one converting me into a person I adored, the person I wanted to be. Also, I knew he wanted all the same, and there was no question he certainly needed it as well.