35

( 🎶 Body Electric - Lana Del Rey )

I could almost hear Brandon's heartbeat through his chest, and I was sure that he could do the same with mine. Now the seconds passed by slower than they ever had in any other moment between us.

Suddenly, I felt a hand carefully grabbing my back which made me shiver all the way down my spine. Every hair on my body rose and my skin created the design of goosebumps.

As I got pulled closer to Brandon, he slowly started moving his head forward. Reaching my ear with his breath, he lightly grazed it with his soft, cold lip, and I couldn't help but whine out of the instant feeling of heavy pleasure.

He went further down, breathed heavier against my skin, lastly reached my sensitive neck and found the sweetest of spots. My body twitched, and as he noticed my strong reaction only from the slight touch, he placed his warm lips against my neck and slowly started kissing it passionately all over.

He grabbed the thin skin carefully between his teeth and my body bellowed in painful pleasure.

The blistering feeling of his bite made the adrenaline rush madly through my circuit.

I whiffed unintentionally and grabbed Brandon by the hair in his neck, and he moved his face up to meet with mine again. Now there was no turning back anymore.

His dark eyes begged with evil as he dragged me into his sinful actions.

In a rough move, he pressed his perfectly plump lips against my own and we made the most gorgeous match of rhythm and chemistry. Carefully he let his tongue slip over my lips and I answered by connecting it with my own.

Within the perfect dance of our tongues and attached lips, he grabbed me under the thighs to lift me up and push me against the wall. The cold, hard surface hit my back and a trace of pain ached through my bones. But in the grip of this glorious man's violent hands, no pain mattered to me.

Every sense and feeling was brought from attraction and arousal. He could do whatever he wanted when he had me in this position because I had now finally lost to his ascendancy.

Still holding me safely with his grip under my thighs, he carried me over to the corner of the room to put me down on the old brown writing desk.

The dust spread around us as he put me down, but from being so caught up in our current event, none of us could care less.

I felt the cold wooden material against my bare legs and once again my body twitched in physical reaction. Brandon commenced by caressing his hands over my thighs and carefully he pulled the gray linen fabric of my uniform upwards to expose my delicate skin even more.

To feel the touch of his soft fingers got my hormones in rapid motion and I was no longer able to scent the reality.

I put my hands underneath the white t-shirt to feel the skin of the perfect human in front of me. The warm surface was so soft and smooth, just like I imagined it. I wanted to touch every inch of him, I just couldn't seem to get enough.

Even if this was our very first time being so close to each other, the realization of it might being the last as well, brought me to sadness. I needed to preserve this moment, enjoy it to the fullest, allow the pleasure to reach its limit.

While dragging my fingertips carefully over the muscular surface of his stomach, I felt his skin create knobs of shivers, and a small, quiet grunt slipped out his lips through our intensive kisses.

Never before had I experienced such strong feelings of need and obsession. The only thing I wanted was him, the cold-hearted, manipulative, brutal killer. My patient.