38

Wednesday, August 28th

In this state, I didn't know what was going on between me and Brandon. It was something for sure, but I couldn't tell if my feelings were guided only by attraction or actual feelings of affection.

I had only known the man for barely three weeks, but in some way, it already felt like a lifetime. Even if there was so much I still didn't know about him, there was a strong feeling of obsession inside of me. It was like my body was craving his proximity when I was without him for too long. He was like... a drug.

I was aware the human brain got very easily and rapidly attached to a person if you saw them every day in such a personal, intimate way for so many hours. And a person who also had an doubtlessly strong personality, who was in such heavy need of help, and owed the most gorgeous features and seductive way of motion, didn't need much time to make the other person completely fall for them.

So even if my feelings made sense after all, I just couldn't accept it, it was way too scary. Either way, I knew I had to make sure to do nothing more to keep responding to those emotions, since I was very well aware that I couldn't have something going on with a patient.

It was already Wednesday, and another session with Brandon was just about to begin. I wasn't very nervous about meeting him anymore, but some part of me still felt the strong rush of adrenaline and excitement every time.

There were still things I didn't know about him and after our sensual moment the previous day, I thought this session would be a great opportunity for me to ask him further questions about his past. Brandon was a sensitive piece of flesh and bone, but it was still my job to get him to talk to get some kind of progress in the treatment.

I met with Frank in the corridor of Ward 5 and just like the earlier amount of times, I told him that I would get into Brandon on my own this time as well. As usual, Frank didn't get very surprised and just approved like he always did.

I unlocked the cellar door and took a careful step inside as usual. Even if I had every right to step inside Brandon's room, I accepted the privacy of my patients.

The second I closed the door behind me, a pair of big hands placed my waist. My body twitched by the reaction of surprise and I turned around to meet Brandon's pleased face. I smiled gently and looked at him as he was now standing right in front of me.

"Hello to you too, Brandon," I mumbled with a rather dirty voice. He grinned at me while those piercing brown eyes of his permeated my soul to the deepest.

"Hi," The nasty smile on his plump lips made my knees weaker than ever, and just by the time of the shortest second, Brandon pressed his perfectly wet lips against mine.

His hands on my waist grabbed a little bit harder when our tongues started dancing to the wonderful rhythm of romance.

Playing with the hair in the back of his neck, I could feel him shivering at my touch. A tiny grunt escaped his mouth between our struck lips and I could sense how Brandon got more turned on with every passing second.

He moved his lips from my mouth over to my cheek to continue further down my jaw and neck. My body strained as the shivers reached my skin and now it was my time to whine out of the inevitable pleasure.

Carefully he licked the lob of my ear, making it all worse, and his body rolled against mine in sexual motions while he continued his seduction.

"I just can't stop imagining your naked body against mine,"

The shivers reached my spine and my heart skipped a hundred beats. Nothing could make me weaker than the dark, seductive voice of Brandon's.

This was not supposed to be happening now. I had just told myself not to respond to the frustration or the attraction, but here I was, doing the complete opposite.

"I need you right now, Beverly," The desperate words leaving Brandon's mouth made every vein inside of me explode with the boiling blood rushing through them. This arousal was too much to handle.

Just like the day of the ineluctable sexual occasion, Brandon lifted me by grabbing under each of my thighs, but this time he carried me over to the small, unmade bed placed in the corner of the room.

He put me down in a careful motion and climbed on top of me just by the second my back hit the sheets. With his lips attached to mine, he started caressing my whole body with his masculine hands.

His body still ground against mine and by now I could feel the hardened part of him through the fabric of his trousers as he pressed down his hips against me.

My breathing got heavier with my strong arousal and desperate urge of having him. In our moment of sharing our bodies with only each other, the strange feeling of safety reached me and there was nothing in the world right now that could make me afraid of the killer I was just about to have sexual intimacy with.

Suddenly Brandon pulled me upwards with his hands on my back, and I sat up carefully for him to reach the zipper of my gray dress. He pulled the soft linen fabric over my head, and exposed my body completely in front of his eyes.

For a short second, he stopped his every motion just to look at my innocent body. Now the only pieces of fabric left on my body, were the white, knee-high socks of nylon and the thin, cotton lace underwear of mine.

He bit his lip while his gaze alighted my naked breasts and I felt my cheeks getting flaming hot by the obvious examination.

He grabbed my back to lead my body to lay down again, and every hair on my body raised as I felt his large warm hand dig into my skin.

In sudden frustration, I grabbed the net of his t-shirt to get it off as quickly as possible. The fabric getting off over his head made his hair messier than before which only made him look more appealing.

He caressed my body while kissing my lips and with every breath we took, the situation turned even more intensive and filled with arousal.

Brandon continued to kiss me further down my body to nibble over the sensitive, stiff skin of my breasts, and I grunted out in pleasure while he left some small, wet marks over my torso. I couldn't stand this frustration any longer. I needed him. Now.

Meeting with his beautiful, dirty face again, I looked deeply into his soot dark eyes as a way of telling what I wanted him to do with me. And with a sudden and rough move, Brandon yanked his trousers off, following with his underwear.

My heart started racing even faster, knowing exactly what was about to happen next. He grabbed the edge of my underwear and ripped them off with the same rough move as with his own and my eyes widened with excitement.

The way Brandon looked so desperately filled with obsession and requirement, only made it easier for the blood to pump wildly inside of me.

Completely exposed with my nudity in front of him, he pushed his body against mine to reach my screaming inside.

A loud grunt left through my lips as my back arched from his fill. Brandon also let his pleasure through and he groaned out as he began to roll his hips in a sensual way against my body.

Nothing could feel more right at this moment. This was what I wanted and this was what I needed.

No matter how legally wrong it was.