"Tsk!" He grit his teeth and frowned deeply revealing his slightly sharp canines

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Tsk!" He grit his teeth and frowned deeply revealing his slightly sharp canines. "It serves that idiot right, I was hoping he'd get killed or something but I'm still happy he got his a*s kicked."

This boy was one of Solomon's chosen, the one who wishes for a perfectly equal world. The leader of the Stray Devil Faction, Mekhi Satanchia the Great Equalizer.

He had sent that buffoon after the Angels in order to gauge the strength of the Angels and see Cebrail the only King's Candidate on the Angels side in action. The idiot, he was already going to get rid of soon due to him being an obvious bastard that was already planning on abusing the Evil Piece system so he thought using him like this would at least have him be of some use.

"So that's the 'Seraphim Princess' huh? That Sacred Gear will be annoying to deal with." Solomon wasn't being cooperative, as per usual, and didn't give him very much on Cebrail despite him hinting that he gave that moron Cthylla information on Cebrail's supposed 'weakness' or something.

All he knew for the most part was that she was considered the 'luckiest' of the King Candidates and that she was born with a gilded, golden, jeweled spoon in her mouth. She was the antithesis to his ideology and what the Stray Devil Faction stood for as someone who was born intrinsically more 'special' then everyone else. He could understand why Cthylla may have wanted to beat Cebrail so badly that she'd take on Walburga in some kind of bid for more power.

Still Mekhi didn't particularly like Cthylla either, she was the daughter of Sahariel and while he was the weakest of the Fallen Angel leaders he was still the leader of the Moon Base R'lyeh which has the Lunarian Rabbits working under him. She's never truly had to work for anything until she met someone even more privileged than herself. It almost serves her right.

Watching the Seraphim Princess go into the school and Rias running after her frantically his eyes narrowed further and his brows became full blown V's.

His decision was simple.

He wouldn't try getting her ring just yet. She was under far too much protection. Instead he'd simply worry about the upcoming auction being held by that bastard Rizevim. Attacking it would be a risk however he estimated at least 60% of the slaves there will join his cause since they know what it feels like to have to play the unbalanced mess of a game that is life. After that he could spend another year so that by the time canon starts he'd be more than prepared to defeat even the Red and White Dragon Emperorers if they got in his way.

And with the retainer given to him by Odin through their deal, a Chalkydri of all things he wouldn't need to worry about having a huge damage dealer in his group. Where that guy Odin got it from he didn't know, but he sure as heck knew that it was far more important then the boob obsessed bloke that is Issei Hyoudou. An Angelic dragon should be an impossibility since an Angel breeding with a Dragon would immediately fall down.

Though he still didn't have any idea how he would beat Rizevim even with his Royal Authority.

(I'll have to look into it better while I wait for the auction.) He thought walking away from the window with his hands in his pocket.

Cebrail, seeing all of the luxury of the main hall has flabbergasted.

In both her lives she was wealthy but she had never seen a reason to use her wealth on things like this, it's one of the reasons Solomon reincarnated her as an Angel hybrid. She couldn't understand at all what the point of having such a huge golden statue of a man wearing a leaf over his crotch and an apple in his hand in the middle of the hall which doubled as a fountain.

Or the point of making every single surface so shiny with precious metals and gems.

Was the person that had such a place built insecure? Perhaps he had a tiny willy and needed something to make up for it?

Cebrail really didn't know, however what she did know was that it was beyond obnoxious even to her. She actually had to cover her eyes.

Her.

An Angel which lives in Heaven, a place where the sun never sets and the intensity of light was almost unbearable for people that weren't used to it.

She quickly began walking towards the center hallway and she found that the area was so big and spread out that by the time she reached it she had to stop to catch her breath.

She was short, and her stamina wasn't all that great, and she just finished fighting ten guys. So her being tired should be no surprise really, however of course someone wanted to take advantage of this.

"Hohohoho~ you always walk around with your chin held so high, but now look at you exhausted just from a short walk! Who was it that called me weak before again?" Rias gloated, stopping next to Cebrail.

"...I'm pretty sure I'm the one that called you weak...?"

"I wasn't asking that seriously! That was a rhetorical question!" Rias shouted in agitation stomping her foot.

"Ah... so it was a pointless question then?"

"UUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!!!" Rias groaned. She seriously couldn't understand this white haired, stone faced prick! Every word and action seems almost tailored to piss her off! "If you have enough time to be rude let's get this tour over with!"

Rias grabbed Cebrail's hand just as Sona walked into the building along with all of the others and dragged the Seraphim Princess away.

Sona watched the two leaving with an unconscious frown on her face. She didn't know why but a very funny feeling was tickling her heart and a strange thought came to her head.

(Does Cebrail like red hair?)