The ending part 1

Everyone slowly walked around the mines with their flashlights lightening up the tunnels.
"Stay together" Maxine told everyone.
Cyle suddenly heard Will screaming down an empty tunnel.
Cyle slowly walked away from the group and down the separate tunnel.
"Will?" Cyle muttered as his voice echoed down the tunnel.
"HELP CYLE PLEASE" Will's voice screamed.
Cyle started running but tripped into a massive puddle of water.
Cyle dropped his torch and started splashing round trying to find it.
He found the torch and shined it forward.
He jumped up screaming as he saw a half eaten child's head float up from the water.
Cyle spun round when he heard footsteps running in the tunnel.
Suddenly, Cyle saw something drip down in front of him.
He slowly looked up.
Will was on the ceiling laying flat on it looking down at him smiling with black ink dripping from his mouth.
His eyes were pale white and his bones were snapped in different directions that are impossible to bend to.
Will had loads of cuts and even a chunk of his head missing.
His skin looked old and rotted and maggots were crawling in between the holes in his skin were you can see the bone.
Cyle screamed and jumped out of the way as Will's jaw opened wide and he let out a high pitched scream before dropping and splashing into the water.
A shadow rose from the water and started walking towards Cyle.
Cyle was too petrified to move and it felt like he couldn't no matter how hard he tried.
The shadow raised its hand above Cyle's face as he closed his eyes and tears dropped down his face.

Cyle's eyes went pure white as his shoes lifted off the ground and he started slowly levitating up high into the air.
Cyle's book and torch slipped out his hands and hit the ground with a loud bang.
Cindy heard a bang and turned around.
"Guys where's Cyle?" Cindy asked.

The shadow took a deep breath before starting to absorb into Cyle.

Cyle's eyes,nose,ears,mouth,fingernails and fingernails started leaking with blood.
His left arm snapped fully backwards which is impossible.
His right elbow suck into itself and his arm snapped upwards.
His kneecaps suck into themselves and his legs snapped upwards.
His right leg snapped right.
His fingers started bending and his left index finger snapped backwards and touched the back of his palm.
Cyle's eyes exploded and blood exploded out his nose.
The top of Cyle's head blew up.
Cyle dropped to the floor absolutely mangled and snapped to pieces, Cyle's brains and other fluids spilled out of the top of his head like noodles.
Everyone turnt up and Cindy started crying.
"6th kill" Jason muttered.
"6 out of 10" Maxine responded.
"He's almost there" Angelica muttered.
Suddenly, the ground started shaking and massive holes in the floor started ripping open with lava at the bottom.
A giant hole opened up in Cyle's book and grew big enough to rip it in half, swallowing Cyle's glasses.
Everyone ran and ended up at the centre of the mine.
There the shadow stood floating with the dead kid circle below him with each other the bodies laying there.
The shadow suddenly grew really big and became giant as loads of spider legs started coming out of him. Billions of shadows started shooting out of the mine.
Barry outside the mines was hit and suddenly floated into the air super quickly and started bleeding out of all the holes in his body.
Officer Michael's eyes went white as a shadow hit him through the open car window.
Angelica was thrown into the air after a shadow hit her and the colour from her eyes disappeared to a plain white.
Brad and Todd were thrown to the floor and started freaking out after a shadow shot past them.
Barry's head suddenly snapped a full 180° and he dropped to the floor.
"MICHAELS" Officer Voltso shouted.
Suddenly, the police car started floating high up into the air.
Officer Voltso screamed and tried to get out the door.
The car flipped almost upside down so the front of the car was facing the floor.
Officer Voltso screamed as Officer Michaels head exploded and the car dropped like it was a huge drop on a rollercoaster.
The car smashed into the ground and landed upside down with the front smashed into itself.
Officer Voltso was dead on the pavement road with his head smashed through the windscreen.
Angelica's head snapped upside down and she dropped to the ground.