Nick has a lead

Nick,Brad,Todd,Barry and Terry turned up at Will's house.
"Hey man maybe we shouldn't do this" Barry told Nick.
"Yeah man what are you planning?" Todd asked sounding worried.
"I'm planning on getting answers that's what I'm planning on" Nick shouted and Brad jumped in excitement.
Everyone got out the car and stormed towards the house with Todd and Barry behind them slowly, unsure about all this.
Nick knocked on the door and Will answered.
"Um can I help you?" Will asked sounding confused.
"Yeah just wondering if you've seen Andy lately" Nick asked him.
"Uh nope I haven't" Will responded.
"Oh ok ok" Nick answered while looking at the floor.
He quickly pushed through the door and Will fell onto the floor.
Nick grabbed Will off the floor aggressively and slammed him against a wall.
Cyle and Steve jumped looking terrified.
"WHERE ARE THEY?" Nick screamed in Will's face.
Will looked terrified and was close to crying.
"NICK STOP MAN LEAVE HIM ALONE" Todd shouted.
Barry also shouted "STOP MAN".
"C-C-Cyle...Cyle saw him last I swear mums life" Will stuttered while shaking and crying.
Nick let go of him.
Cyle looked terrified and started shaking his head.
Nick,Brad and Terry quickly ran over to Cyle and pushed him against the wall.
"HOLD HIM FUCKING STILL" Nick shouted and Brad and Terry.
Brad and Terry held Cyle still and Nick started punching Cyle hard in the stomach.
Pain shot through Cyle's body and Cyle started crying for them to stop.
Brad and Todd held Will looking shocked at how far they would go.
Will had absolutely no remorse because if it's not happening to him who actually cares?.
Brad and Terry let go of Cyle and he fell to the floor.
Saliva was dripping from his mouth along with tears as he struggled to breathe and just lay there.
"Gonna tell us now?" Brad shouted in Cyle's face.
Terry slowly started pulling out a gun from his pocket without anyone noticing.
"W-W-W-We s-s-saw Andy at t-t-th-th-the lake" Cyle stuttered struggling to speak.
Nick crouched down and patted Cyle on the head.
"See that wasn't so hard" Nick laughed.
Terry put his gun back, Still no one noticing , and left the house along with the rest of the football team.
As soon as they left, Steve quickly ran over to Cyle.
"Cyle are you ok?" Steve asked sounding really scared and grabbed Cyle's inhaler for him.
"WHAT ABOUT ME? I GOT BEAT UP TOO?" Will shouted at Steve.
Steve got up looking furious at Will.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WILL? YOU GOT CYLE FUCKING JUMPED" Steve screamed at Will.
"OH WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT? ITS FUCKING CYLE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CYLE HE'S SUCH A NERD" Will laughed.
"SO ARE YOU WILL! SO ARE YOU! YOU THINK YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE REST OF US BUT YOU AREN'T YOU ARE JUST AS MUCH OF A LOSER AS US! NO ONE LIKES YOU EITHER!" Steve shouted in Will's face and pushed him.
Will looked at him looking angry and punched Steve in the face.
Steve looked back up at Will with a red mark on his face looking shocked and upset.
"5 years of my life...fucking wasted" Steve muttered before storming out the house.
Steve left and blocked Will on everything, leaving Will in his house with Cyle on the floor badly beaten and struggling to breathe properly.