The gang goes to the mines

Maxine walked down the street holding a shotgun in one hand and a torch in the other.
Cindy was next to her with a handgun and a torch.
Jason had a torch and baseball bat.
Angelica had a makeshift spear and a torch.
Maya had a axe and torch.
Billy had a backpack on with a skateboard strapped to the back of it and he was holding a sword and a torch.
Harrison had bike chains a torch.
Cyle had a book and a torch.
"Ok we're here" Maxine told everyone.
"Is everyone ready?" Harrison muttered.
Everyone nodded except Cyle.
"Guys I have a bad feeling about this in my vision I saw this circle of dead kids with Kinsey,Edward,Terry,Nick,Me,Will,Cindy,Barry,Maxine and Billy so I think when each one dies he gets more powerful" Cyle explained.
"Hey it's gonna be ok" Cindy told Cyle.
Cindy held Cyle's hand tight in hers.
Cyle blushed hard and smiled.
Everyone set off and walked into the tunnels.
Nick was standing from a distance watching them go in and followed them.

Brad,Todd and Barry walked through the woods trying to find Nick.
"Man I feel so bad the last thing I said to him was that him doing it all for me was bullshit maybe I was too hard on...HOLY SHIT" Brad shouted as everyone ducked.
They saw Nick covered in will's blood walk into the mines with an axe.
"Alright Barry you stay out here me and Todd are going in there to help the others" Brad shouted as he grabbed a pole off the floor.
Barry quickly called the police.
"Yes" Officer Michaels said down the phone.
"MY FRIEND HAS GONE CRAZY HES TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE COME TO THE OLD ABANDONED MINES FAST" Barry shouted.
Officer Michaels and Officer Voltso quickly got into their police car.