The morning after

The whole school building was being swarmed by police as they searched the entire school to check for clues on who could of possibly done this to Kinsey Kasion.
Maxine, Harrison, Andy, Jason, Angelica, Billy and Maya were sat behind the school building in awkward silence.
"Look we have to talk about last night" Jason spoke up.
"NO WE DONT" Andy shouted.
Cindy came into school with Brad.
"Woah what's going on here?" Cindy laughed.
"Some kid was probably caught smoking or something" Brad laughed before noticing a Kinsey's body in a puddle of blood.
Brad ran trying to look but police grabbed him.
"You can't be here you need to go" The police told him.
"THATS MY SISTER WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WHO DID THIS GET THE FUCK OFF ME" Brad screamed and kicked them.
Cindy watched feeling really bad for him.
Another thing to add to Cindy's guilt was while they were too busy making out together last night, Maxine had tried to call her 14 times and now she kinda understands why.
Cindy charged round to the back of the school building.
"Maxine care explaining why Kinsey Kasion is in a FUCKING BODYBAG" Cindy shouted at her looking really confused and angry.
Everyone looked at each other.
"You might want to sit down for this" Harrison told her.
"Why the fuck did I move here?" Jason muttered.