CHAPTER 43

Third Person's POV.

A girl saw their hands with blood when they arrived at the house, pero hindi niya ito pinansin dahil hahaba ang usapan at ayun ang ayaw ni angge.

'What's going on between them? They're so mysterious.' She said at her mind.

"What do you think is going on to them?" She asked to this guy next to her when the two girls walk inside their rooms.

She know that erik is being suspicious about the two girls who just got home.

"I don't know. Pero alam kong may tinatago sila." He said.

"Kung confuse ka rin, then, tulungan mo akong alamin kung anong tinatago nila." She said while still looking to their room's door.

...

A four singers stepped out of the airplane. They're wearing a mask and they had their shades on. They was excited to be back at their beloved country and to start being singers again.

"I miss you philippines." Angeline whispered while enjoying the air of her country. She really missed it.

Nanamnamin niyo nanaman ang init ng impyerno este ng pilipinas.

"Hello girls, Welcome back!" Their Managers walk towards them and hugged them.

"Thank you! Hindi ko akalaing aabutan ko kayo dito." Kayla said to the managers while hugging them one by one.

"Hindi ko nga rin alam na nandito din pala sila eh." Angeline's manager said and she laugh. "Anyway guys, i missed you! Akala ko hindi na kayo babalik, buti nalang at hindi ko tinanggap ang offer sa akin na maging manager ng isang artista." Angeline's manager is very kind and funny, marami din itong na achieve sa buhay kaya successful ito sa life. Dahil dito, Iniidolo din ito ni Angeline.

"Ay loyal naman pala sa akin! Thank you ate ko, i missed you too." Angeline said and let go of her boyfriend's hand that she's holding for a while to hugged her manager. She's very touched about what she said.

"Siyempre, hindi ko kayang iwan ang pinaka-maingay kong alaga." They laugh because of her manager said.

Their Managers is confused kung bakit magka-holding hands ang dalawa.

"May dapat 'ata kayong ibalita sa amin?" Erik's manager said.

...

Nauna silang umuwi ng kaniya-kaniya nilang bahay upang mag-bihis at mag ayos ng gamit, at nagkita-kita na sila sa Abs-Cbn para bisitahin ang DR nila noong nag a-ASAP pa sila. The four singers stepped inside their DR. They missed it.

"Welcome back!"

"Omg, i missed this room. Kailan ang start ng work namin?" Yeng asked as she looked around the DR.

"Maybe next week? Or next, next week? Kayo, kung kailan niyo gustong mag-start ng trabaho. You can decide." The managers helper said.

"I'll go next week." Kayla said.

And they agreed to her.

"So, final? Next week is start of your work? Ipapa-schedule ko na ito." The helper said.

"Yes. Thank you." They answered. The helper leave and they all sit down to chairs.

"Love, samahan mo ako sa DR ko." Erik said to Angeline next to him, while hugging her boyfriend's arm with her phone.

Sakit sa mata.

"Okay." Angeline just said and she stood up.

"Saan kayo pupunta?" Yeng asked when she saw the two walking towards the door.