ONLINE CONFESSION

"The new boy Himadri is hot," said someone. A bunch of boys were standing on the corridor and watching Himadri. Himadri was sitting on his desk and doing his pending works. They all were students of class nine.

"Yes, hotter than Lavyansh," said the second person.

All the boys in class were awestruck to see him.

"Don't be bewitched by looks. What if he is venomous?" said another person.

'Yes, he is hot,' Swastik thought as he was standing nearby. 'But he can't be compared to Lavyansh. No one is hotter than Lavyansh.'

"I think, I am in love with him," said someone.

"Me too," added another person.

"I want to date him," said the third person.

"We all do," said everyone of that group.

But as the boys had seen many heartbreaks and refusals they were not impulsive enough to jump on that boy. They observed him and slowly tried to be friends with him.

Niladri became Himadri's close friend without much effort. Other boys had no idea how that happened. It was probably due to their intentions. While other boys were actually trying to hook up with him, Niladri just wanted to be his friend. After becoming friends Niladri suggested to Himadri that he could date Swastik if he wants. But Himadri refused to do that saying he had no interest in boys.

Swastik did not try to impress Himadri although he liked him a little. Swastik's best friend Ankit had a huge crush on Himadri. He was ready to do anything to get Himadri's attention.

Ankit asked many people for suggestions. Everyone said different things according to their experiences. After listening to many contradictory suggestions Ankit felt like a crazy person.

"Swastik, should I sing a song for him and confess my love in front of the class?" Ankit asked.

"Do you want to get suspended from school?" Swastik asked back.

"Should I give him chocolates?" Ankit asked again.

"Is he a girl?" asked back Swastik. "Boys like him don't like chocolates."

"But I like chocolates," Ankit said.

"So do I. You should buy chocolates for me."

"Why should I buy chocolates for you?" asked Ankit.

"I am your best friend."

"If you are my best friend, you should help me to get the person I like."

Swastik decided to help Ankit about that matter. He said, "I will definitely help you."

Swastik gave his heart and soul to the mission of finding the door to Himadri's heart but the door was nowhere to be found.

"I think, he doesn't have any heart," declared Swastik.

"In my opinion, you took it lightly," complained Ankit.

"I was never this serious in my life before. It's the question of life and death for my bro. How could I take this lightly?"

"What to do next?" asked ankit.

"Look, Niladri is coming," said Swastik.

"I don't want to look at that skeleton," Ankit said dejectedly.

"It's not the time to look at his body," said Swastik.

"You told me to look at him," complained Ankit.

"Isn't he close to Himadri?" asked Swastik.

"Yes, he is."

"He can tell us what to do."

At first Niladri did not want to help them. He did not like Ankit as they had a dispute during a Kabaddi match. He would help completely if it was for Swastik. Anyway, after repeatedly requested by Swastik, he agreed to help. He promised to inform them about Himadri's likes and dislikes.

One week later Ankit confessed his love for Himadri on his Instagram post. After that Himadri agreed to go out with him. Ankit was delighted.

Ankit did everything Niladri told him to do.Little did he know that Niladri told him to do everything that would repulse Himadri. After a couple of dates Himadri broke up with him. Ankit could not forget Himadri and became heartbroken like Devdas. He continued to torture Swastik with his never ending lamentation.