FAKE ACCOUNT

Ankit was bored after he finished his home work. He spent his free time on Instagram. Every day he searched for Himadri's Instagram account. But he never found any account with his name. He even looked into random accounts to try his luck .

One day he found an account named "Fake Himadri". He looked into the account only to find some mirror selfies where the boy's face was hidden behind his mobile phone. He checked all the photos, a couple of which were shirtless. He was certain that the boy was Himadri of his class. Himadri was in the same class as Ankit but in a different section.

"But the account is named 'Fake Himadri'," said Swastik.

"That's why I am sure that it is not a fake account. Why would the person name his account as 'Fake' if he really wanted to fake anyone?" Ankit tried to reason.

"There is a thing called reverse psychology," Swastik tried to explain.

"Swastik, will you stop showing off the knowledge which you got from reading story books? Reallity is different than the stories."

"He didn't even show his face in any picture," Swastik said.

"But I know what his body looks like. It's S-A-X-Y," said Ankit.

"Do whatever you want."

Ankit kept stalking that 'Fake Hamidri' until that account started following him. He immediately followed him back and sent a 'hi'. After that they started chatting regularly. Ankit became happier. He wanted to talk to Himadri face to face but the summer vacation started early due to extremely hot  weather.

Ankit expressed his desire to meet him to that Himadri. Himadri said that they would meet after the summer vacation ends. Ankit was chatting with him all day long. He neither studied nor even looked at his holiday homework during the vacation.

Swastik called him to check if he was doing well.

"You did not complete holiday homework of any subject?" asked Swastik in shock.

"I will do them before the holidays end," said Ankit casually.

"Did you check the assignments? I am sure you didn't. Otherwise you would be doing those now," Swastik said and ended the call.

Ankit called back Swastik after checking the pending works.

"Please help me Swastik. I have no idea how to do this assignment." Ankit requested Swastik to send him all the answers.

"Come to my home tomorrow. I have arranged the materials to do the experiments. You would get the results only if you help me in the process."

Ankit went to Swastik's home and they finished their experiments quickly. Ankit tried to look at his phone and chat with Himadri but Swastik did not allow him to distract from the work.

Himadri was angry as he could not chat with Ankit the whole day. After many messages from Ankit, he replied.

Fake Himadri: You don't have to talk to me                                                                                                                                              Go to your best friend

Ankit: Sorry, we were doing our holiday assignment                                                                                                           Now I am free to talk to you

Fake Himadri: Why did you not reply to any of my messages?

Ankit: Swastik said not to touch my phone until we finish the work

Fake Himadri: You have to choose babe, either him or me

Ankit: He is my best friend

Fake Himadri: What am I then?

Ankit: I like you

Fake Himadri: Then you should chose me

Ankit: We would talk about that on the day after tomorrow in school

Fake Himadri: I want to clear it now

Ankit: You are angry today, we would talk about it later, bye.

Ankit put the phone aside and started pondering about the situation. How did he end up in a situation like that where he had to choose one person over another? He did not chat with Himadri for two days.

The school reopen after vacation. Ankit dragged Swastik to Himadri's classroom during the lunch break.

He called Himadri outside and asked, "Why don't you like Swastik?"

"Why should I dislike Swastik? I don't know him that well," replied Himadri.

"Are you withdrawing your words then?" asked Ankit.

"I did not say anything bad about him. What should I withdraw?" asked Himadri back.

"Did you not tell me to choose either you or him?" asked Ankit angrily.

"He did that?" asked Swastik, who was trying to understand the situation until then.

"I did not," replied Himadri. "I never talked to you earlier."

"Did you not chat with me the whole summer vacation?" asked Ankit.

"No I didn't," replied Himadri.

Ankit was spellbound. Swastik asked, "Do you not have an account in Instagram as.."

"I don't have any Instagram account. Someone must have impersonated me. It was definitely not me," said Himadri.

"Sorry for the trouble then," said Swastik and dragged Ankit back to their classroom.

"I told you it was not him," said Swastik angrily.

"I thought it was him and I loved him." Ankit was heartbroken and was in the verge of breaking down.

"What would you do now?" asked Swastik.

"I don't want to leave you even for the real Himadri," replied Ankit. "To hell with the fake one, I don't want to think about him anymore."

They sat down on their seats and started doing their usual fun stuffs.