Chapter 20: Let's Play Musical Friends

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I have to go, um, take a shower." I think of a lame excuse and run off.

"Sorry, guys, I've gotta go think of an excuse not to hang out with you." Knuckles runs off, leaving Orbot and Cubot to stare at Tails.

"Uh-oh."

(Time Skip)

Me and the rest of the gang are sitting at a table, drinking milkshakes. Cubot and Orbot come running up again.

"An evil virus is taking control of Eggman's lair, and he's about to destroy the entire world!" Cubot yells.

"And why should we believe you?" Sticks asks.

Cubot points up at Dr. Eggman, who is attempting to escape from a horde of Bee Bots in his Eggmobile.

"That'll work."

We jump into action as Eggman lands the Eggmobile. The Doctor emerges from the hovercraft and attempts to hide behind Sonic. The swarm of Bee Bots draws closer, and Sonic attempts to hit them with a Homing Attack. We begin fighting off the Bee Bots, who have begun a full-on assault.

"How many of these things are there?" Sonic asks.

"Too many! We need to go directly after the virus." Eggman says.

"You mean like a cyber attack?" Amy asks.

"I can do that from my computer! Hold them off as long as you can!"

Me, Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks continue to fight the Bee Bots as Tails, Dr. Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot run into Tails' Workshop.

"Yeah, and no slacking! I'll be back to check on you when the battle's over!" Cubot says.

Inside the workshop, Tails opens the computer. A loud pinging sound is heard.

"Ooh! I've got mail!" Tails exclaims.

"And you're the smart one." Eggman says.

"It's no good! I can't neutralize the virus from outside your firewall!" Tails explains.

"We need to get inside the computer. But there's no way to do that!"

"There is, if you have an artificial brain!"

Orbot and Cubot jump back in surprise.

"They're artificial, but they don't have a brain between them." Eggman says.

(Time Skip)

Outside, We are fending off the Bee Bots. Back in the workshop, Orbot and Cubot are hooked up to Tails' computer.

"Is this massage Swedish or deep-circuit?" An electric shock goes through Cubot, causing him to twitch.

"Ooh, shiatsu!" Cubot passes out as Tails transfers the two robots' brains into the digital world. Tails' computer screen displays several wireframes and other digital imagery, and pixellated versions of Orbot and Cubot fall down from the sky into a pixellated landscape.

"Cubot, might I say, you look dashing in sixteen-bit!" Orbot says.

"Actually, it's seventeen-bit!" A large robotic fish resembling a Chopper comes up to Cubot and gnashes its teeth. Orbot and Cubot run away from the robot, which chases after them, continuing to gnash its teeth.

Outside, we attempting to fight the Bee Bots. Knuckles punches one of the robotic insects, smashing it to pieces.

"Next time, you should "bee" more careful!" Knuckles says.