As for the heroine Bo Xiangxiang, he didn't take it to heart at all, because he didn't know where he was going.

   After the drama is released, it is good for Bo Xiangxiang not to be scolded.

   It's not that he wants to cheat Bo Xiangxiang, but that the other party likes to act like this. He said many times and he couldn't change it.

   Anyway, many popular dramas are not without the second female lead and the first female scolded.

   He was too lazy to care, as the assistant director said, focusing on the plot and post-production.

  Bo Xiangxiang saw Luo Ning and Ji Jiayi chatting and laughing, so he took the things and left.

   Her heart was sore.

   She couldn't help but said, "How come Luo Ning can leave now? It's not even finished filming today."

   Director Zhu glanced at her, "People's scenes are all over in one go, what's wrong with leaving early after filming?"

   "Instead, it's you. If you keep wandering like you did yesterday, let me go."

   This Bo Xiangxiang has some acting skills, but that's just that, there are many actresses in the circle who are better than her.

   She is an actress who is about to fall out of the third line. I don't know what to be proud of.

  Bo Xiangxiang felt aggrieved when he heard Director Zhu scold himself again.

  But she didn't dare to fight against Director Zhu, she now has to rely on this role to make a comeback.

   So with red eyes, he said, "I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but I won't be today."

   Yesterday's distraction was also because her male **** was sitting all the time. She always wanted to express herself, but because she was nervous, she was not satisfactory, which made her acting more and more problematic.

   Director Zhu had a headache when he saw her like this, and came again, as if someone had bullied her.

   He waved his hand in annoyance, "Okay, go get ready."

  Bo Xiangxiang then turned around to change his clothes, and then went to the dressing room to change his makeup.

   Cui Ran was also putting on makeup at this time, so she leaned over to talk.

   But Cui Ran was a little cold to her.

   He and Bo Xiangxiang have a lot of rivalry scenes. She is often called to reshoot when she has a problem, and he will suffer as well.

   The key is that she doesn't feel that she is dragging them down, showing a pitiful and aggrieved look, he is quite speechless.

   And in and out of the play, she always seems to have a seductive meaning inadvertently.

   He has a girlfriend. Although he didn't reveal it, he never thought of betrayal, so now he is keeping away from Bo Xiangxiang.

   As soon as he finished putting on his makeup, he immediately drove away.

   also made Bo Xiangxiang so angry that he thought Cui Ran was a snob.

  Luo Ning became popular because of variety shows, so his attitude towards the woman was very polite and friendly. She also saw that they would chat and play together.

   But Cui Ran was relatively indifferent to her. She offered to play against her, and he would find excuses to reject her.

   This made Bo Xiangxiang, who had always been dealing with men without any advantages, suddenly very uncomfortable.