Chapter 211-215

Începe de la început

   This time, this woman seems to be more difficult to handle.

   But they all believe in the charm of their buddies and their ability to pick up girls, just spend more time.

   Hearing a few people say this, Ji Jiayi's face improved.

   is also right, if Luo Ning is so easy to handle, why would he spend so much effort to invest.

   Besides, with Lu Xun by her side, her eyes will naturally be higher and pickier.

   But he thought the same as a few friends, and was very confident that he could take down Luo Ning.

   One person asked: "By the way, what did you just say about the disaster and catastrophe? Why can't I understand it?"

   Ji Jiayi didn't hide it, and told what happened during the day.

   Of course, he felt ashamed and didn’t say anything about being asked for five million.

   After he finished speaking, he took a sip of wine and said cynically: "Women are really good at playing now, and they use the excuse of helping me resolve the disaster of bloodshed as an excuse to play hard-to-play. It sounds funny to me."

   "Pfft, it's not funny, it's too funny."

   "Yeah, you really know how to play after chasing this woman."

   "A talisman can block any **** disaster, do you think you are a fool?"

   "I guess it's just to get your attention, but this trick is actually a bit rotten."

   No one took this to heart, and no one believed it.

  If Luo Ning doesn't come, they will play other things.

   I drank until more than two o'clock in the morning, and then came out of the bar after the show.

   Ji Jiayi drank a lot of wine. Although he didn't believe Luo Ning's words, after thinking about it, he still didn't drive by himself and asked the driver at home to pick him up.

   He himself was thrown into the military camp by the old man for training since he was a child.

   Before the car came, several other people stood by the road to accompany him.

   Suddenly a bullet flew down from a tall building not far away, and shot straight at Ji Jiayi's shoulder.

   Ji Jiayi and several friends have been trained. Although they have been drinking, they are very sensitive to this stuff.

   "Be careful!" Someone shouted.

   But it was too late, the other party was obviously prepared, and he was using a silencer gun.

  After the first bullet landed on Ji Jiayi's shoulder, the second bullet then landed on his leg.

   Apparently, after the other party fired the first shot, he then fired the second shot.

   Ji Jiayi was completely sober at this time, and the bullets on the opposite side flew over. He was too fast and had no defenses. He couldn't avoid it by relying on his body's instinct.

   can only stand stiffly and wait for the injury.

  Who knew that when the bullets landed on his shoulders and legs, he felt as if some force suddenly acted on his body and bounced.

   Then I didn't feel it, the feeling of being shot through my body.

   He hurriedly opened his shirt, only to see that the bullet that was supposed to go into his shoulder just hit the flesh and landed in his clothes.