Chapter 26 - Dark Souls PvP?

Start from the beginning

(I need to set her up for a proper hit on his vitals, restricting his movements would be best.) Reginleif planned moving to the side of the battle, she knew in head-to-head combat no matter how fast she grew Tosca would not be able to clash with the beast man for very long.

She was proven right as calling on his immense physical strength Buffy's muscles bulged with power and he smacked away the spear breaking Tosca's posture but not managing to disarm her.

"Earthen Coffin!" The earth around Buffy shot up attempting to cover him however though it gave Tosca the space to back up once again it didn't actually capture him as his reflexes were much too sharp and he moved out of the area of the spell while at the same time putting himself closer to Reginleif.

"Not good!" She cried as the beast man took the opportunity to dash towards her with his claws outstretched.

Just as he got close however he felt a sudden presence as a scent blew in with the air catching his attention. (An Angel???)

Not only was it an Angel but he also felt the sudden presence of hostile intent.

"Wind Blast!" While Reginleif did take advantage of this moment of hesitation to blast herself back with a blast of wind gaining enough distance for Tosca to rush in front of her.

"Sorry Senior!" Tosca apologized dutifully for being pushed back so much forcing Reginleif to bail her out again.

She had to be stronger, faster, better. She didn't know what Cebrail saw in her to sacrifice one of her most important cards, bringing her back from the brink.

Back at the Pendragoon Institution of the Church where she was "born" she was the worst of the Arthur clones. She was weak, had little affinity with holy swords, and even lacked anything the Church could use her for.

She was trash only kept around because she had an unknown Sacred Gear. And even that couldn't save her for that long as try as she might she could never call on her Sacred Gears power.

Eventually, she was sent to be used as an experiment for the Holy Sword Project due to how strange it was that she couldn't use a holy sword despite being a clone of the original Arthur Pendragon.

In truth her presence actually helped quite a bit in the research, but... the pain, the anguish. It was the first time in her life that she had actually made any friends and slowly but surely she had to watch them all succumb to the experiments one by one until finally it was found that human souls made for perfect batteries of holy power.

Her usefulness had ended and they had wanted to use her soul to create a new legendary holy sword user. That was when her Sacred Gear finally awakened protecting her by putting her into a seemingly eternal stasis.

Indeed Cebrail is the first person to bet on Tosca so greatly and seemed so very sure that she was correct.

She didn't want to disappoint Cebrail.

She didn't want to disappoint her senior Reginleif.

She didn't want to disappoint herself.

Gripping her spear more tightly Tosca's resolve soared however another person's resolve had grown.

A born loser cursed by misfortune.

A person who knew it was in her destiny to never have a single joy in life for long.

She made her presence known to Buffy in a very devastating manner.

Buffy's eyes went wide as he felt a pain in his abdomen and both Reginleif and Tosca were surprised as well by what they saw.

Sticking out of his abdomen was the now bloodied blade of a katana that had impaled him critically.

Gripping her sword hilt Kojika twists it slightly impaling the beast man deeper.

"N-No! W-What terrible luck! H-How could such a n-normal looking sword hurt Buffy!" Tibbi cried helplessly with fear and panic.

"SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! SH******TTTTTTTT!" He yelled in complete rage.

What terrible luck indeed to be fighting against two weapons that could actually kill him.

But her sword wasn't a demonic nor holy weapon unlike Tosca's so how? How is it even possible?

(Silver?) Gripping the sword with gritted teeth he thought of the possibility but the very fact that he could touch the blade meant that it didn't have any silver in it at all.

"You're insane kid... you're using a cursed sword! For what!?! Don't you know the consequences of such a thing!?!?!"

"Shut up you disgusting beast." Kojika said with a chilly voice twisting her sword that much further. She had promised herself she would kill these Stray Devils, not for herself but for the couple that so kindly took her in.

"GRRRRR!" Buffy growled in frustration and as his growl grew louder and louder his body began to grow tearing his clothes. His face began becoming more elongated, his limbs became more animal like and fur began growing rapidly on his body.

Realizing now what this man was Reginleif thinking quickly didn't yell at the blue haired girl to get out of the way but instead fired a ball of wind at her sending her flying and leaving her sword impaled within Buffy.

In that short period of time, the beast man finished his transformation revealing a 7 foot tall grey wolf standing proudly on its hind legs. He let out an ominous breath and his yellow eyes stared at them intently.

The man they were fighting was a Werewolf and a strong one at that.