Chapter - 93 | Professor vs Officer

Start from the beginning

"Vo actually Anokhi ko canteen mein kaam hai... Isliye vo abhi nhi aa paayegi... "

"Abhi nhi aa paayegi matlab ?... " Shaurya and his sisters exclaimed at the same time and exchanged looks.

"Reema... Abhi nhi aayegi ka kya matlab hai ?..." disappointed, Shaurya asked.

"Vo canteen mein worker leave pe hai... Isliye jo guests aaye hue hai... Unke refreshment ki saari responsibility Pammi Aunty aur Anokhi par hai..."

"Anokhi isi reason se abhi humaare saath nhi chal paayegi... Lekin usne kha ki vo kaam khatam hote hi aa jaayegi... Maine uske saath location share kar di hai..." Reema explained.

Listening to this, something shifted in Shaurya. He didn't know why he was eagerly waiting for her with his Princess too, thinking that they both would be accompanying them. But now, on getting to know that she wouldn't be joining them at this moment, he was dejected.

"Laddoo... Laddoo..."

"Aap udaachh mat ho..."

"Mumma ne muje btaaya hai ki vo pkka aa jaayegi..." Mimi said cutely to pacify her Laddoo who seemed sad.

Shaurya was jolted listening to this, and he immediately composed himself. Although his Princess's Momma won't be joining them, at least his Princess will. He would have to satisfy himself with this only.

He cleared his throat, saying, "Theek hai..."

"Tum sab gaadi mein baitho..."

"Princess ko dhyaan se bithaana apne saath..." He made a special mention of his Princess's comfort.

He avoided looking at anyone, even his Princess, and jumped into the driver's seat as quickly as he could.

Reema chuckled inside when she saw Shaurya Sir reacting in that manner.

Bebo and Kitty, on the other hand, were perplexed by their Bhaiya's reaction. They were also upset to learn that Anokhi would be arriving late, but given the situation, they had no choice. But it was worth noting why their Shaurya Bhaiya seemed sad at this.

Everybody soon got into the car, with Shaurya driving the car and the friends with Mimi on the back seat.

Because a "specific" person was missing, Shaurya's face was fallen. He had no choice but to accept it. He started the engine, and the car drove away...

Anokhi was excused from her canteen duty late in the afternoon. She hurriedly packed her belongings and left for the restaurant. She was in such a rush that she neglected to even check the time to see whether or not her friends would still be present in the restaurant.