Chapter - 43 | Peeling Off The Façade

Here's the 43rd chapter.

Emotional update ahead.🤧

But there will also be heartwarming Shaurya-Mimi scenes💖

Enjoy reading.

The sun shone brightly through the sky

The sunrays flooded the room, filling it with light.

Birds could be heard chirping outside.

With the breeze, the curtains swayed.

In this glimmering room, there stood a man in front of the mirror with his true self.

The brighter the room was, the darker his soul was on the inside.

He stood there silent, staring at himself in the mirror.

Looking at the reflection of his own orbs reminded him of the emotional baggage he'd been carrying since childhood.

He grabbed his glasses from the dressing table and put them on, transparently shielding his eyes, ready to face the world with his façade.

He had transformed into a soul devoid of emotions, after Shaan's departure.

He wasn't talking to anyone.

He was as quiet as a river on the outside, but inside of him was whimpering like the ocean tides.

He didn't want to see his stone reflection any more and thus left the place right away only to reach college.

He was walking down the college corridor. He was heading towards his cabin when she came on his way.

Both came to a complete stop at the exact same time.

Their gazes unwittingly locked on each other.

Their eyes stared into each other but none said anything.

Shaurya's face was expressionless, blank.