◂ PRECAP ▸

"Mujhe naa Anokhi se jaldi se milna hai... Vo college chodne vaali thi..."

"Shaurya Bhaiya ne bilkul sahi nhi kiya... ", Bebo said, disappointed at her brother's deeds.

...

"Haan hume Kanchan Bhabhi ne btaaya tha..."

"I mean main to shocked thi... Anokhi humaari friend hai aur hume itni badi baat pta hi nhi thi...", Bebo expressed herself with mixed feelings.

"Haan main bhi bohot hairaan thi...", Kitty joined in.

...

"Achcha Anokhi ko to tumne call kiya tha naa... Vo aa rhi hai ke nhi ?...", Kitty asked.

"Haan haan aa rhi hai..."

...

"Tej..."

"Itna sab kuch ho gaya..."

"Aastha yaha tak chali aayi...", fear was palpable in her voice.

"Tu itna kyu darr rhi hai ?...", Tej spoke up.

"Maana ki vo yaha Delhi mein hai lekin Alok ne btaaya to tha ki vo bas us ladki ke liye aayi hai yaha..."

"Kuch dino mein toh chale hi jaayegi vaapas..."

"Aap samajh nhi rhe Tej...", she was still unsettled.

...

"Aastha Mam..."

"Aap dobaara Kapurthala vaapas chali jaayengi ?...", Anokhi inquired, her face sad.

Aastha looked at her emotional.

Little did they know that fate had its plans to keep Aastha there for the rest of her life.

...

As soon as the door was opened, a lady appeared in front of them.

They both exchanged perplexed glances, and the lady looked at them as well, trying to figure out who they were.

"Aap log ?...", the lady asked.

...

Their eyes widened with delight as a tiny human frame popped out from behind Anokhi.

They had realized who it was, and they were absolutely thrilled.

The little human being was amused by them because her house was full of people which made her happy.

"Chikki Mauchhi !!!!..." she exclaimed as soon as her gaze fell on a familiar figure.

...

"Mom !!!... Mom !!... Mom !!..."

"Kya hua tum dono aise kyu chilla rhe ho ??..."

"Arre Mom aapko pta hai... Aaj hum kisse mile...", they were full of joy.

"Kisse ?...", Gayatri seemed baffled.

...

He was thinking about her.

Only her Aastha Mam was able to persuade her, and this filled in him a "gamut of emotions".