Chapter - 24 | She Still Remembers Him...

Here's the 24th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was the start of a new week

Shaurya arrived at his class and began his lecture after glancing at a specific person.

After yesterday's heated arguement with his father over Anokhi, he was trying hard to control his anger.

He turned around after writing something on the board and saw Anokhi talking to a girl.

"Miss Bhalla...",

"Y... Yess sir...", she stood up right away.

"Out..."

"Sir... vo... main..."

"I SAID OUT !!!...", he yelled again, frightening the entire class.

Anokhi flinched at the intensity of his voice. She looked around and saw some students were making a mockery of her. She immediately grabbed her notebook and pen and walked out without even looking at him.

Shaurya was unconcerned about her and went on with his class.

"Mujhe kuch bolne ka mauka bhi nhi diya aapne ?...", she mumbled to herself as she opened her notebook.

While writing on the board, Shaurya was calming his rage. Meanwhile, his gaze was drawn to the door, where he noticed that Anokhi was not only standing but also taking notes. It irked him a little because he hadn't expected someone to be so dedicated, but he brushed it aside.

There, Anokhi was making notes but was finding it difficult as her vision had blurred. She was sniffing quietly.

"Pta nhi unko kis baat ka gussa hai... jab dekho tab sirf mujhpar hi apna gussa nikaalte hai... itna rude behave kyu karte hai vo mere saath...", she pondered as tears accumulated at the corner of her eyes.

The lecture went on, and it was time for Shaurya to leave.

Anokhi didn't want to face him, so she stood aside the door. She was waiting for him to leave. She was looking in the opposite direction to avoid him.

Just then a girl ran up to him and called him.

"Shaurya Sir..."

"Yess ?...", he turned.

"Shaurya sir... vo actually Anokhi ki koi galti nhi thi... main kal absent thi isliye usse kal ke notes maang rhi thi... I'm sorry sir... par please aap Anokhi ko maaf kar deejiye uski galti nhi thi..."

Anokhi, who had listened to everything, didn't turn.

Shaurya peered around the corner of his eyes at her. He couldn't find the words to say.

"It's okay Maya... Apni dost ko kaho vo andar jaaye...", saying so he walked away.

"Apni galti bhi nhi maani...", Anokhi thought.