Chapter - 74 | Aastha Taayi Ji

Here's the 74th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Anokhi was about to leave college when her phone rang

Anokhi was about to leave college when her phone rang. She checked her phone and saw it was a call from Reema. She remembered telling her this morning that she had changed her mind, and Reema was overjoyed to hear it.

She took the call.

"Hello Reema..."

"Anokhi !... Kaha hai tu ?... Tu to college aane vaali thi naa documents resubmit karvaane ke liye ?..."

Anokhi was at a loss for words as she didn't want to bring up the recent spat she had with him. So, she made a lie because she couldn't think of anything else.

"Haan Reema... V... Vo main college mein hi hoon... Lekin office mein unhone kaha ki kal submit karenge isliye main vaapas jaa rhi thi..."

"Achcha... To tu ek baar canteen aa naa... Mujhe milna hai tujhse...", Reema requested.

"Milna hai ?... Lekin abhi..."

"Please naa Anokhi...", pleaded Reema.

"Achcha theek hai... Main aa rhi hoon...", she agreed.

"Okay... Main wait kar rhi hoon... Tu jaldi aa..."

"Hmmm...", she said as she hung up the phone and turned to leave for the cafeteria.

Bebo and Kitty were wandering around the cafeteria, talking about Anokhi, as they had learned about her decision to leave college from their Kanchan Bhabhi, and Kanchan from Gayatri.

Kanchan had told them about the huge feud between their Shaurya Bhaiya and Shaan Taya ji the day everyone found out Anokhi was a single mother. They, like Kanchan, were astounded when they learned of what had happened. They were also disappointed because their brother pointed a finger at their friend for no apparent reason.