Chapter - 35 | Misunderstandings

Aaj ka teesra update haazir hai 🤩😁

Here's the 35th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was the following day at college

After previous night's conversation with Badi maa, Shaurya was in a foul mood.

The level of self-control he had achieved in recent days by deciding not to let her affect him had returned to zero.

He was enraged at her once more for reasons he couldn't explain.

Just because of her, his father was still adamant about meeting her in order to learn more about Miss Kashyap.

He hadn't gotten a chance to confront his father about it the day before because he had dozed off earlier, and his father usually came later.

But he couldn't keep quiet any longer. He needed to talk to him right away, so he barged into his father's cabin shortly after arriving at college.

"Dad !..." he yelled, his usual angry tone.

Shaan, who was sitting in his chair, looked up to see his agitated son standing at the door, and he knew by the tone of his voice that he had come to pour down his wrath on him. And he was well aware that the driving force was, of course, Devi Bhabhi.

He stood up, heaving a tired sigh, while Shaurya stepped in.

"Ab kis baat ka gussa hai Shaurya..."

"Really Dad ?..."

"Yeh aap mujhse pooch rhe hain ?..."

"Aapko aakhir hua kya hai Dad ??..."

"Jabse Miss Bhalla yaha aayi hai... Aap toh ghar par jitna time rehte the vo bhi nhi rehte... Apne personal flat mein kisi ki yaadon mein rehna pasand karte hain aap to... Haina ?..." , he emphasized the last words.

Shaan was visibly upset as he looked up.

"Kyu ?... Maine sahi kaha na ?...", Shaurya smirked.

Shaan averted his gaze, knowing that explaining to him would be futile.

"Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai Dad ?..."

"Meri baat toh chod hi do... Aapne Badi Maa se yeh kaha ki aap unki baatein nhi maanenge... Aap unse aise kaise keh sakte hai Dad ?!..."

"Shaurya... Mujhe iss baare mein-..."

"Mujhe baat karni hai Dad !...", he cut in.

"Aapko maine us din itna kuch kaha... Lekin aapko toh zara sa fark bhi nhi padta..."

"Aap kabhi mere baare mein sochte bhi hain Dad ?... Humesha us aurat ke baare mein hi khyaal rehta hai aapko..."

"Shaurya !!..."