◂ PRECAP ▸

"Vo muje loj apne ghal le jaate hain Mumma..."

"Aul fil vo muj che dhel chhaali (dher saari) baatein bhi kalte hai... Aul fil main unko kaam kalte hue bhi dekhti hoon..." she recited her encounters with her "Laddoo".

...

Anokhi's eyes welled up with tears as she realized the pain and grief with which he would have spoken those words.

Her hatred for him aside, she can't be inhumane and not be saddened by someone else's emotional pain.

The fact that he shared his sorrow with her baby girl made her heart ache as she imagined what he must had gone through that his overflowing feelings prompted him to let his painful emotions out in front of a baby girl he had only met a few days before, implying that he had no one ELSE with whom he could share his emotional trauma.

This showed how depressed he was, and it made her very upset.

...

Every word her Shona said made her wonder if it was really about Shaurya Sir

She was gradually gaining insight into the reasons for his frequent outbursts of rage.

But what he did to her was indelible, and her mind was jumbled up with uncertainty and contradictory thoughts due to the person who had different sides for different people.

She couldn't decide which "side" of him to believe.

...

Reminiscing about his own encounters with his princess had moved him to tears.

The princess, whom he greatly admired for being endowed with such good human qualities at such a young age, was raised by the woman whose character he had CRITICIZED.

His own conscience rebuked him brutally for doing such an "oxymoronic" thing.

...

He felt awful about being at odds with his princess's mother from the start.

On the one hand, he used to hurt her Anumaa, and on the other, he used to go to meet her to lighten his gloomy mood brought on by the spat with her Anumaa.

He realized what a strange creature on Earth he was.

...

"Btaaiye naa Shaurya Bhaiya..."

"Aap chaahe... Toh mujhse share kar sakte hai..." she said calmly.

He looked at her, his eyes were still moist