Chapter - 64 | Change Of Heart

Here's the 64th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Anokhi had gone to the washroom wearing his blazer after her encounter with him

She had called Reema on the way as she need her help. She was waiting for her inside, and as she was about to remove the blazer, she caught sight of herself in the mirror.

Her reflection in his coat was right in front of her eyes. She noticed how the linen fabric had engulfed her.

She felt her cheeks warm up all of a sudden, but before she could feel it any more, the door clicked open, and she turned to see her friend.

"Anokhi !.., ", Reema exclaimed as she shut the door behind her.

"Tu theek haina ?...", she approached her.

"Haan Reema..."

"Main theek hoon..."

"Achcha-...", before Reema could continue, she noticed the coat she was wearing.

"Anokhi... Yeh blazer ? .. Yeh kaha se aaya ? ..."

It was then that Anokhi realized she was removing it, and she hurriedly did so.

"Voh... Darasal..."

"Yeh Shaurya Sir ka hai..."

"Hain ???... Shaurya Sir ?...", Reema was baffled.

"Unka coat tere paas kaise ?...", she wondered, when something occurred to her.

"Anokhi !...", exclaimed Reema as she realized what might have happened.

"Kahi Shaurya Sir ne hi to nhi...", she deduced the situation.

Anokhi nodded in response, and Reema's face changed into a surprised expression.

"Voh... Main toh apna kaam kar rhi thi... Mujhe kuch pta hi nhi tha..."

"Lekin fir Shaurya Sir ne aakar mujhe inform kiya..."

"Aur..."

"Phir...

"Yeh bhi...", she said, raising her hand to show her the pad.

Reema received yet another surprising shock upon seeing it. She, like Anokhi, hadn't expected this kind of treatment from him. The fact that he went to such lengths to help someone with whom he had always had disagreements surprised her. She, too, realized he was a decent man on inside.

"Shaurya Sir ne yeh tujhe diya ?... Iska matlab toh vo khud medical centre gaye honge ise lene...", she said shockingly.

Anokhi nodded at her, and both female friends wished more people like him were there in society.