Chapter - 69 | Unwavering Faith Shattered

Here's the 69th chapter.

Enjoy reading.  

Shaurya was in the library, his mind all jumbled up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shaurya was in the library, his mind all jumbled up.

He had only been thinking about the incidents happening since the morning.

The instances when she refused his help but at last took Ahir's help for the same thing made him feel indignant.

He recalled how, when she praised Ahir for being an "understanding" and "friendly" Officer, he felt he wasn't a person she could rely on.

"Mujhse help lene mein kya dikkat hoti hai Miss Bhalla ko ?...", he groused to himself.

He felt alienated by the way she talked openly with Ahir but not conversed with him once since the investigation ended. She even thanked Ahir which added to his jitteriness. It wasn't that he expected a thank you for what he had done for this case; it was just that she hadn't spoken to him once since the investigation, which was irritating him.

All of this made him feel as if he weren't important enough to be concerned about by her. He felt as if he hadn't been given enough attention by her. He himself didn't understand why he was thinking all of these unnecessary thoughts.

Actually, it was his own insecurities that were keeping him from finding peace. He was constantly disturbed as a result of all of this, which is why, in order to avoid an outburst, he stormed out of his own cabin so that the outburst would not be directed at her. But little did he know that the only victim of his outburst would be her, and he would deeply regret it later.

Shaurya was flapping the pages of a book in his hand, unable to concentrate on reading. He couldn't figure out why he was feeling so restless all of a sudden.

Anokhi and Ahir had met before as well, so why he was seeing so many flashes of them "together" was a mystery he couldn't solve.

He wasn't jealous of Ahir; rather, it was his own insecurity that was making him uncomfortable. His discomfort was just being amplified by remembering Ahir and Anokhi's togetherness.

He recalled Ahir wiping her hand when tea had accidentally fallen on her wrist, he remembered her smiling at that ACP on the day of his official visit, and now all of this had taken a toll on him. All of these made Shaurya feel as if he wasn't a person nice to be talked freely with.

His frustration at not being able to act normally around her as he did with others was making him irritable.

The fact that he failed to treat her as a professor would without "bias" or "personal grudge" was intensifying his insecurities.

FF : Dil Ibaadatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें