Chapter - 78 | Tactical Plotting

Here's the 78th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya was on his way to his cabin with his Princess

He was carrying her in his arms, observing how "happy" she was to be with him.

He felt his stomach churn as he considered how he would initiate his conversation with her today. He was extremely afraid of a "shift" in dynamics with her that he didn't want, as it had only been yesterday when he unearthed who her Anumaa was.

He stepped inside, closed the door behind, and reached for his desk where he made his Princess sit as he always did.

He noticed his Princess was staring at him with love, and he felt miserable again, unable to look her in the eyes, as those big eyes reminded him of the "love" she had for him, which he had unknowingly offended by hurting her Anumaa.

He just wanted to reveal the shroud he'd been burying himself in. He wanted to confront her what he should do to earn her forgiveness and that of her Anumaa, but he couldn't because she was the one, he had unintentionally hurt, and he didn't have the "chutzpah" to tell her how much he had hurt her Anumaa.

He was lost in his own thoughts, his eyes staring at nothing in particular, which had turned glossy by this time, and he forgot that his Princess was sitting right in front of him, silently watching him as he was lost in his world of repentance.

He was still deep in thought when he felt a gentle touch on his hand. When he looked there, he noticed a small hand raising his hand towards itself. It only took a few seconds for him to realise it was his Princess's hand.

"Laddoo...", Mimi spoke up softly.

"Kya hua Laddoo..."

"Aap muj chhe baat kyu nhi kal lahe ?..."

"Aap lo lahe ho ?..."

"Aapko kichhi ne daanta hai Laddoo ?..." she inquired innocently; her face sad.

Hearing her childish concern for him finally ruptured his emotional armour, and his eyes teared up even more, taking Mimi aback.

"Laddoo... Laddoo !!..."

"Aap lo kyu lahe ho ??..."

"Btaao naa Laddoo..."

"Aapko chot lagi hai ??... Kichhi ne daanta aapko ?..."

"Btaao na Laddoo..." Mimi's voice quivered as she saw her favorite Laddoo in tears.

Shaurya had lost the strength to keep everything inside himself, and he sat in his chair near the desk, his hands still in hers.

"Princess..."