◂ PRECAP ▸

She was reaching for a packet of brown sugar. She was about to put it in the basket after picking it up when she felt something ticklish on her wrist.

"Aaaaaaaa !!..." she shrieked in horror the next moment, jerking away the pouch and closing her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she found a man standing in front of her, his hands holding the packet she had been holding just moments before.

With a raised brow, he looked at her, amused by what she did.

"Aap ?..." She was surprised.

...

He was about to walk up to the counter when he felt something under his boots.

He looked down and discovered a keyring.

He bent down and reached for it.

When he got it in his hands, he noticed that it had a name engraved on it. He immediately realized who it belonged to.

He felt obligated to return it to her.

...

"Princess..."

"Aap apni Mumma ko bolo... Humesha khud ki chalaana sahi nhi hota..."

Mimi looked at her Mumma innocently, hearing her Laddoo.

Anokhi fumed listening him. She was irked that he was indirectly taking a dig at her through her baby girl.

"Shona..."

"Aap apne Laddoo ko keh do... Main bilkul theek hoon..."

"Unhe mujhe kuch btaane ki zaroorat nhi..." She glared him.

Mimi then looked at her Laddoo innocently.

Shaurya was looking at her shocked, that she had the audacity to call him with this name, that too in front of him.