◂ PRECAP ▸

He was standing on the terrace under the night sky, holding his sleeping angel in his arms.

His eyes were moist as he reflected on the events of the day.

He gently patted the head of his Princess, who was in his arms

He cradled her close to his heart, as if never to let her go.

...

He couldn't think of anything to wrap around his Princess.

The duvet seemed far too big for his little Princess, and he felt she would suffocate under it.

He looked here and there and his eyes landed on the almirah. Something occurred to him at that precise moment.

He approached it and, with trembling hands, opened the almirah's door.

...

He was about to get to his feet when he felt a tug on his thumb.

When he looked there, his heart just melted.

He took her small hand in his and caressed it tenderly

...

Mimi was alone in the dark, terrified, but all she wanted was to see Anumaa, so she continued descending the stairs by herself.

She was about to take another step down when she was startled to find someone approaching her from the front.

It was pitch black out there, and she had no idea who it was.

"Ohh beta ji... Yaha kya kar rhe ho ??..."

Hearing the voice made her frightened.

...

He pondered what the current situation in the hospital might be.

Had they gained their consciousness ? He wondered aloud and wished for it to happen soon.

He firmly resolved that he would never face HER again, ensuring that the peace would be maintained and that no mishaps like the one that recently occurred would happen again.