Chapter - 93 | Professor vs Officer

Start from the beginning

"Theek hai Reema..."

"Tum log Mimi ko le jaao apne saath..."

"Main kaam khatam hote hi vha chali jaaungi..." Anokhi said with a smile.

"Okkay..." Reema responded.

"Mimi..."

"Aap aaoge naa humaare saath ?...Hum aapko ghoomne lekar jaayenge..." Reema reached for the baby girl.

Mimi got out of the chair and looked at her innocently.

"Aap muje ghoomne lekal jaoge ?..."

"Aul Mumma ?..." cutely, she asked.

"Mimi Shona..." Anokhi walked over to her and caressed her hair.

"Mumma ko thoda sa kaam hai Shona... Isliye main baad mein aaungi... " she said politely.

"Pkka aaoge na Mumma ?..." Mimi inquired eagerly.

"Pkka Shona..." Anokhi replied, smiling.

"Theek hai Mumma..." Mimi agreed.

Reema smiled and took the little girl in her arms. She then let Anokhi know about the restaurant's location and pleaded with her to join them soon, as it would be incomplete without her. Anokhi assured her that she would try her best to reach there as quickly as possible.

Thereafter, Reema and Mimi headed outside the canteen to join Kitty and Bebo.

Anokhi then returned her attention to her work, hoping to finish it quickly so she could join her group in time.

With arms crossed over his chest, Shaurya was continuously tapping his feet on the ground, leaning against his car door.

"Tumhaari dost ko special invitation dena padta hai kya ? ..."

"Use pta nhi ki hum late ho rhe hai..." Shaurya expressed his impatience as he waited for someone to join them.

"Reema use bulaane hi gayi hai Bhaiya..."

"Vo Anokhi keh rhi thi ki use kuch kaam aa gaya... Isliye late ho rha hai..." Kitty said.

Before Shaurya could ask more, a voice startled them all.

"Aap bhi humaale chhaath ghoomne jaaoge Laddoo ??!!..." Mimi exclaimed, beaming.

The trio turned around only to see Reema with Mimi in her arms approaching them.

Shaurya's eyes searched for one more person who was nowhere to be seen.

Reema hurriedly walked over to them and let them know that Anokhi wouldn't be able to join them right now.

"Shaurya Sir..."