"It'll be over soon."

"Guys! Get in here!"

The two stood up at Ron's voice. They walked out of the room and saw Neville Longbottom.

The portrait of the girl was moved, revealing a passageway. 

"You look like hell," Aurora commented. 

Neville smirked, "Seamus is worse," he said. His eyes lit up at the sight of Augustus, "Hey! Glad to see you're back, mate!"

He embraced Augustus, Celestina found herself smiling at the fact that Neville didn't ask questions. Neville looked at her, "I'm Neville."

"Celesina."

"Hey, Ab. There might be a couple more people on the way," Neville said to him. 

They all looked to Aberforth, who was standing in a doorway watching the girl drift back into the canvas. Neville looked back to them, "Well? Ready?"

He led the six down a passage, "I don't remember this being on the Marauder's Map," Ron commented. 

"That's because it never existed till now. The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors."

"How bad is it, Neville? With Snape as Headmaster," Hermione asked. 

"Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you have to watch out for."

"The Carrows?" Aurora asked. 

"Brother and sister. They're in charge of discipline. Like punishment, the Carrows," Neville said, pointing to a gash on his face. 

"They did that to you? But why?" Hermione asked. 

"Today's Dark Arts lesson had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse. On First Years. I refused," Neville said. He smiled at their shocked faces, "Aw, c'mon. Don't be grim. We're all used to it by now. And the thing is, it helps when people stand up, gives everyone hope. I used to notice that when you did it, Harry. C'mon, we're almost there."

They walked up a short flight of stairs and then to a door. Neville looked back at the group and whispered, "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?" Neville pushed the door open, "Hey! Listen up, you lot! I've brought you a surprise!"

The six looked at the group of students in the Room of Requirement, "Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we could digest it," Seamus said. 

The six walked into the room and everyone went silent.

"Blimey," Gwenna Solaris said. 

Cheers erupted in the room, everyone gathering around the trio while Aurora, Augustus, and Celestina stood off to the side. 

Cho Chang looked to Augustus, "Bloody hell!"

The attention was suddenly on Augustus, with everyone rushing to hug him and ask how he was alive. 

"No time to explain that," Harry said.

Neville's gaze suddenly turned grim, "We know about Zoya, Luna told us," he said, "I'm sorry."

Harry nodded as everyone looked just as grim as Neville and Harry.

"Let's not let her loss go to waste," Harry spoke up, "we need to do this for Zoya. For Sirius Black. My parents, Neville's parents, Aurora's mother, Cedric..." Harry said, glancing to Aurora, who nodded. 

Neville looked to a young Gryffindor boy, Nigel, "Get the word out to Remus and the others that Harry and Aurora are back."

"I told them we were here, just let them know we're actually in the castle."

Nigel nodded, and scrambled over to  

Nigel nods, scrambling over to a battered Wizard Wireless, "River, DA calling. Do you read? We have a new weather report: Lightning has struck. I repeat, lightning has struck..."

"Okay, okay! Stand down! Let's not kill them before You-Know-Who gets the chance!" Neville said, quieting Nigel and the group, "right then. What's the plan?"

Harry gazed out over the expectant faces. He looked at Aurora, and she took the hint to walk to him. She looked around the room, feeling a sense of hope and dread.

"Okay. There's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle. It could help us defeat You-Know-Who."

"What is it?" Gwenna asked. 

"We don't know."

"Where is it?" Dean Thomas asked. 

"Don't know that either," Aurora replied. 

Confused murmurs filled the room. Harry looked at Aurora and she gave him an encouraging nudge, "I realize it's not much to go on."

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus said.

"Oh would you shut the fuck up and let him speak?" Celestina spoke up.

Seamus turned to her, "Who are you?"

"Celestina Riddle."

"Why is she making that funny noise?" a Ravenclaw asked to a Gryffindor. 

"Wait... Riddle? As in..." Cho trailed off. 

"Yes."

More murmurs filled the room. 

"Quiet!" Aurora commanded. 

The sound quickly drowned out, "She's here to help us. You don't need to know everything because frankly it will take too long but... go ahead and say your thanks to her and Augustus now. You won't be able to later."

Harry looked up at a Ravenclaw banner hanging across the room, bearing the symbol of an Eagle. 

"I think it might have something to do with Ravenclaw. It would be small, easy to conceal, valuable. Any ideas?" Harry asked, turning the subject back to the Horcrux. 

Silence filled the room until Luna spoke, "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem."

"Oh, bloody hell. Here we go," Ron murmured under his breath, earning a glare from Aurora. 

"The lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone ever heard of it? It's quite famous," Luna said. 

"Yes, but Luna, it's lost. For centuries now. There's not a person alive today who's seen it," Cho said. 

Ron spoke, "Excuse me. But would someone tell me: what's a bloody diadem?"

"It's a kind of crown. You know, like a tiara," Gwenna answered, "Ravenclaw's was rumored to have magical properties, to enhance the wisdom of the wearer."

Suddenly, quick footsteps sounded through the room. The crowd parted, revealing Ginny. 

"Harry," she breathlessly said. 

"Hi there," Ron said from behind Harry. Ginny didn't acknowledge her brother. Ron scoffed, "Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie First Year. I mean, I'm only her brother."

Seamus smirked, "Got loads of those, though, doesn't she? There's only one Harry."

"Shut up, Seamus."

"What is it, Ginny?" Aurora asked.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry and Aurora were spotted in Hogsmeade."