106 - JK, It's Kingfisher :)

Hi, guys!

Sorry if you thought this was a chapter, but I've decided that chapter 105 is actually going to be the last chapter after all. Sorry lol.

The epilogue I was planning was going to be about Rebecca and her friends going to prom (I thought it would be cute because remember in TLH when Jason and Piper reassured Leo that they would find him a better prom date than Khione?). But I decided it was honestly just kind of random, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna post it in my Haunted oneshot book on Quotev, that way you can still read it but everything is all nice and neatly tied up here (and it's @kd4130 on Quotev btw, but same Author's name)

So to get to the point:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORYYYYYY

Whether you've been here from the start since I first published it or whether you just started reading, thank you so much for the love and support you've given what is now my first ever completed fanfic (yep, I have two others that have been going on for way too long lol). It means so much that so many people have read what started out as a little idea in my head that I almost didn't write. It sounds so cliche, but you guys are the ones who kept me going on this fic, I don't think I would've had the energy to keep going without so much positive feedback from you all.

So I guess you can give yourselves a pat on the back since I can't give you a "Best Motivator" award in person.

Wow okay I'm rambling now, I need to just end this author's note.

So! To sum it up in a haiku (Yep, you guys get another one, how cool is that):

Thank you for reading

I love you guys so so much

You guys are awesome :)

I hope you all enjoyed and I encourage you to go check out my other fics!

Byeeeee

~~~~ Kingfisher ~~~~