"Come on, Sammy! Let's have a beer, talk about it. I'm tired of playing. Let's finish this game!" Daphne hears Dean exclaim a few minutes later.

Daphne quietly leaves the room, creeping around the place. She needs to make sure Billy is okay, at least, and being a sitting duck doesn't sound like the best idea.

She peeks around a corner and doesn't see anybody. She goes to keep walking, but a hand clasps over her mouth from behind, gripping her jaw, and her back is pushed against the wall, her looking up to see Dean.

"Shh, shh, shh." Dean whispers, holding the sharp end of the hammer up to her face. He blinks, his eyes turning black making her eyes widen. Dean smirks and he blinks again, his eyes returning to their usual green.

"Be a good little girl and do what I tell you or these walls are gonna be decorated with your brain matter." Dean lowly growls. He gently taps the side of her head with the hammer. Daphne manages to nod a little bit, her eyes full of fear.

Dean wickedly smiles with satisfaction, taking his hand off her mouth, tightly gripping the back of her neck. She makes a quiet noise of pain at his tight grip, her shoulders hunching as he hits a pressure point.

Daphne lets a small whine out as Dean drags her through the bunker. They walk up to where Sam is standing, his back to him. Dean whistles, Sam spinning around, his eyes widening at Daphne.

'Sorry.' She mouths to him.

"Dean... let her go. She has nothing to do with this." Sam states.

"Yeah, but she's here, isn't she?" Dean remarks. He raises the hand with the hammer, ready to smash it into Daphne's head, her eyes widening.

"No!" Sam goes to intervene, but before he can, Dean is hit over the back of the head with a large, thick book. He lets out a short groan of pain, his grip on Daphne loosening. She darts for Sam who shoves her behind him, both looking to see Billy.

Dean heavily breathes as he glares at Billy. The teenager didn't think about the aftermath of his plan. His only focus was getting Dean away from Daphne.

Dean charges at Billy, but is stopped as Cas appears behind him, wrapping his arms around Dean.

"It's over." Cas says as Dean struggles against him. "Dean, it's over. It's over."

+++

The two siblings are sitting in the library, Daphne having a mug of hot chocolate. Sam walks in, offering a small smile to them.

"We're sorry." Daphne tells him. "We should've left, but we... we don't really have the greatest track record with listening." She states making Sam chuckle.

"Plenty of report cards to prove that." Billy scoffs.

"It's... you're both okay, that's all that matters now." Sam says. "Just maybe do listen next to time." He says.

"We make zero promises." Billy says.

"Of course." Sam mumbles, a small smile on his face. "You two okay?"

"Physically? Yes." Daphne answers. "Psychologically... not sure I would say scarred, but little spooked."

"I'm good for both. Might splash Dean with holy water every day though." Billy comments making Sam laugh.

"Well, he's... he's better now. No more demon, just... just normal Dean." Sam says.

"Is normal Dean still filled with rage?" Billy asks.

"Maybe... but it's not gonna be used to kill us, so that's something." Sam says. "I'm gonna go get him some food, you guys want anything?"

"I'm good." Billy says.

"Fries sound good. Not super hungry." Daphne says and Sam nods. He goes to leave, Cas stopping him, the two talking near the stairs before Sam does leave.

+++

Dean is in his room and he finished the food that Sam had went out and got. There's a knock on the door making him let out a quiet sigh, but he calls out to the person. The door opens and Daphne is standing there.

"Hi." She quietly greets.

"Hey." Dean softly says. 

"I, um... I just wanted to check on you." Daphne says, stepping into the room a bit.

"You... you wanted to check on me? After I tried to kill you guys?" Dean asks.

"Well... you were... you know, you were a demon." Daphne says. "And from what I've been told by you and Sam, that-that isn't very fun... or easy... and can cause some trauma." She says.

"We said that for being possessed by a demon. Not becoming a demon." Dean says.

"Well, is it... is it much different?" Daphne asks.

"Control over my body, I guess. Which just makes it worse." Dean mumbles the second part.

"I'm sorry." Daphne says making Dean look at her confused. "That you... that you went through that. I-I mean, I won't pretend to get it, cause I-I really don't, I understand nothing. But... but I know it couldn't have been fun or anything."

"Thanks, Daph." Dean quietly says. "You okay? You terrified of me by now?"

"Not really. I mean, you said a little threat and almost smashed my head in with a hammer, but... I've been treated worse." Daphne says. "Well, I guess nobody's almost killed me, but physically, I've been hurt more."

"What? By who?" Dean asks.

"Well, bullies. And verbally by my maternal grandmother." Daphne says.

"Your grandmother?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, um... she doesn't really get the whole hyperactivity, anxiety with ordering thing. Forces you to calm down and to order yourself. And when you don't..." Daphne trails off. "Well, it... we used to spend summers with her as kids, and, uh... well, let's just say she isn't the nicest person. Parents found out what she'd say and we haven't seen her since."

"Is this the grandmother that deserves to go to Hell that you mentioned back at angel command center?" Dean questions.

"That would be her. Our other grandma died before I was born so I never knew her." Daphne says, a sad smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, kid. For that and earlier." Dean says.

"Not really your fault." Daphne shrugs. "But, uh, I'll leave you alone. You seem like a, uh... a be alone person, so..." She offers him a small smile before leaving.