'𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?'

'𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝒉𝒆 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫'

Even though he knows his offer will be rejected, but somewhere in his heart he don't want that to happen. When he got a call from his hyung he feels nervousness in namjoon's voice and after completing his pending work he quickly checked his email and when he click the Nth notification his breath hitched he was frozen in his seat, his mind stopped working, his heart speed increased, he was scared, anxious, desperate, excited he himself don't know! He don't want to reject this, he can't able to do that, It's impossible! After taking his time to calming down himself, He tried to focus and reads the application attentively, he doesn't have to check the degrees, he himself knows 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 person is very professional when it's come his work, 𝒉𝒆 is perfect for this position and in the next second he accepted the application, sending a letter through email to the company that their application is accepted for the secretary's position.

Jungkook knows that 𝒉𝒆 don't know about this offer 𝒉𝒊𝒔 company was going to offer him! He knows it!

Jungkook doesn't have any secretary, the secretaries position in his company was empty, and no one knows the reason. He likes to do his every work and everything by himself, he is perfect, just like 𝒉𝒊𝒎, no one is working for him as a secretary, he dismissed that possition when he takes a position in company as a CEO 3 years ago, he don't want anyone to be close to him, even if someone offers him potential candidates he always just deny them politely. If he ever feel any difficulties in taking any descisions he will always take advice from his joon hyung, who is also his family lawyer, and namjoon gives him best advices, for his professional and personal life. He don't know what future have suprises for him, but for now.

He is ready!

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jimin is in his room, sitting on small couch from 2-3 hours, a laptop placed on his lap while he is biting his lips nervously, after returning from the office, he quickly gone to his room and locking himself in, ignoring his mother's death glares, who is sitting in a living room couch watching some drama on tv, when he entered in the house.

He was searching for a job, he watched so many adds, but it's like the world is against him, there are not so many jobs are available for the position he wants to apply, he wants a well paid job for himself, and his family to survive, as his mother is housewife and father's laundry buisness going down from long time.

At the dinner, his mother suspected and asked, that if something is wrong with him, but he just shrugged off and replied a small 'nothing'. But he knows she isn't going to leave him easily. He don't want her to be worried, that's why he is searching for jobs desperately. And his throughs was cuts off by a coming ringtone from his phone which is placed on his single bed, he got up from the couch to receive the call placing his laptop nearby small table.

As he takes his phone in hand and the saw caller ID he smiled, and immediately picked up the call.

𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒆𝒆~ a happy voice chimed in his ear through the phone.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Mr. Ju eye's widened and he sighed in relief after getting a notification on his email from Korea's well known company. He immediately clicked on the notification and started reading the letter, that his application is accepted, even though he send the email to this company but he didn't thought it will get accepted, he knows about that the CEO Jeon didn't take anyone for secretary, the position is empty from a long time, and no-one knows the reason, he just tried his luck but he doesn't have to know that the application getting accepted has nothing to do with his luck. he smiled picking up his phone from the table to call his assistant but stopped after he saw the time, it's very late. It's okay, He will tell him tomorrow about the offer, he wants to see his secretaries reaction, he knows his secretary will be happy after all this is a very big opportunity for him, He is very happy for his secretary who was going to work in Korea's well known company.

Earlier he was very worried about his employees and secretary, all employees didn't fuss about it much, but when he saw how his secretary reacted after getting news about the transfer, he doesn't know how to help his secretary, but after thinking he got a idea he contacted 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 a well known Attorney of Seoul for asking him if he can help him in any way, he is the one who suggested this idea, He remember how he meets namjoon in the buisness parties 3 years ago, and after when a shareholder did some nasty buisness with Mr. Ju shares. Mr. Ju dragged that shareholder to court and he hired namjoon for their case. And that's when they become good friends.

It's a great opportunity for his secretary, He thinks.

"𝐌𝐫. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬" Mr. Ju muttered under his breath.

He was going to miss working in '𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭' with Mr. Park.

He is a very sweet boss.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

<3
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇.💜
𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆.