The One With The Arcade

Começar do início

The Lockwood werewolf instantly grinned down at the Radkova witch. "That's my girl," Tyler murmured with happiness tripping throughout his voice.

Emily slowly shook her head in amusement before she curiously asked, "where do you wanna go?"

"Hmm..." Tyler murmured as he tapped his finger against his chin. The Lockwood werewolf's brown eyes soon widened as he thought of the perfect place. "How about the arcade?" Tyler suggested.

"We haven't been there in forever!" The Gilbert girl excitedly exclaimed as her green eyes quickly widened just like Tyler's brown ones did.

Emily couldn't believe she forgot about the arcade, the only arcade in Mystic Falls. The Gilbert and Lockwood teenagers used to go to the arcade everyday after football and cheerleading practice. However, they it all came to a stop when Tyler got busy with Vicki and then vampires came to Mystic Falls.

The arcade used to be Emily's happy place, so she couldn't wait to see of the flashing lights of the games and the smell of greasy pizza and french fries.

The Lockwood werewolf couldn't help but smile softly at Emily's excitement, something he hadn't seen in a long time. "Yeah, it's been awhile," Tyler commented before he stated with a grin, "it's about time we made our return."

"Well, what are you we waiting for?" The Gilbert girl impatiently asked before she grabbed Tyler's hand. "Let's get going!" Emily exclaimed before she began to pull the Lockwood werewolf.

Tyler released a light chuckle as he let the Gilbert girl pull him through the parking lot of Mystic Falls High School. "Do you even know where my car is?" The Lockwood werewolf wondered as they swerved in and out between cars and trucks.

"Of course I do!" The Gilbert girl exclaimed as if Tyler just offended her. "You always park in the same place," Emily stated.

"Touché," Tyler muttered as the Radkova witch led him straight to his black car.

The Lockwood werewolf quickly opened the passenger door for Emily before he closed the door behind her. Tyler walked around his car before he jumped in behind the week. The Lockwood teenager slowly pulled out of the Mystic Falls High School parking lot before he began driving towards town.

It was quiet and peaceful between the witch and the werewolf for a few minutes with soft rock music playing on the radio before Tyler interrupted the silence. The Lockwood werewolf briefly glanced over to Emily when he hit a red light before he gently asked, "how have you been doing?"

The Gilbert girl shot Tyler a small smile. "I'm good," Emily murmured, "it's just been a long day."

Emily, of course, wasn't telling the complete truth but it wasn't a complete lie, either. The Radkova witch was just so tired from all of the constant school work and from waking up from nightmares at the crack of dawn.

Emily was doing better, though. The Radkova witch only had one episode today. It happened when some eager freshmen grabbed Emily's shoulder where the claw marks were after Emily's lunch period. Emily didn't mind people touching her but when the teenager grabbed on the claw mark, a shot of pain ran up Emily's body. It took the Radkova witch a good fifteen minutes to calm down from the pain.

"How have you been sleeping?" Tyler asked once he passed the set of lights and headed towards the arcade.

"What? Are you my therapist?" The Gilbert girl joked as she shot Tyler a playful smirk.

The Lockwood werewolf rolled his brown eyes. "I'm just taking care of my girl," Tyler murmured as he placed a gentle hand onto Emily's knee.

Emily released a light chuckle before she promised, "I'm fine. I'm sleeping and I'm doing okay." The Gilbert girl released a groan before she muttered, "the only thing that is bothering me is all of this homework."