Using my ability, I manipulated the wind as I strangled the men there.

It took a lot of concentration, with a close group of 50 people as one by one, they passed out.

After they all dropped to the ground, I did not expect something to glint right in front of me.

I barely had time to create a small dome around myself as the smoke bomb erupted around me and I hurried to clear the smoke away when suddenly there were so many more people.

"Oh, shit." I muttered as I looked around, staring at the men in frustration.

I really wanted to just say 'fuck the promise with the weretiger' but despite it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

It seemed, the White Fangs weren't willing to back down either.

Okay, let me tell you, trying to not kill someone is a lot harder than it looks.

Making sure not to cut into someones artery or an organ that could kill them proved to use a lot more precise movement and brainpower.

The latter which I didn't even like doing at all.

Time become irrelevant, I didn't know if it was seconds, minutes or hours, but I was starting to feel tired and overwhelmed, which didn't happen very much.

Suddenly, it seemed someone got past my defences as I felt a sharp pain in my leg.

I whirled around, using my ability to send the person flying.

Blood dripped down my leg as I quickly sent everyone a few steps back as I used my ability.

Out of the blue, the wind seemed to hit me back as I doubled over in pain.

I groaned as I looked up to see someone standing not to far away.

Kafu.

He was staring at me with wide eyes, as he had his arms raised.

"Y/n, please stop." Kafu said as I glared at him.

"So what? You can kill me? Or the Port Mafia?" I shot back as Kafu had a pained look in his eyes.

I used my ability to knock him aside but suddenly it was me who fell to the ground.

My eyes widened in shock as I stared at Kafu.

"Your ability." I mumbled as he had a guilty look in his eyes.

"Just please, stop." He said as I looked at the White Fangs mafioso behind me.

"Tell your men to back down first." I said as Kafu turned to them.

"Stop." He said.

But guess what.

They did the exact opposite.

Instead, they lunged forward, firing bullets.

I raised an arm, stopping the bullets in time as I glared at Kafu.

"For fucks sake." I mumbled as I sent a wave of dust, scattering it around us as I lunged forward, knocking them out one by one.

The horde of the enemy didn't seem to slow as taking them out took way too long.

I had to find Kawabata-san, considering he was still here and not in the middle of destroying the Port Mafia.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kafu helplessly watch, as if he was truly torn between stopping his men or not.

An idea popped into my mind as I leapt towards him and skidded to a stop right behind him, using my ability to send dust flying around him but not actively harming him with my ability.