Afterword

Phew, this is the end huh?

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for the massive support I've gotten from you all.

"That's My Best Friend" is my first ever fanfiction, and I never expected so many people to love it, let alone read it.

It's ridiculously overwhelming.

When I began writing, I had the ending sorted out right from the beginning word by word, and a clear plan to write 20 specific chapters. And to my surprise, I managed to go through with that plan quite successfully.

But I couldn't have done it without your support. It kept me eager to keep writing every time any of you commented your honest reactions and added the story to your libraries with oddly specific names - haha.

Anyways, this is the end of the story from my perspective, but please keep imagining whatever happens to Billy and y/n next!

Oh, and I'm already in the preparation process for my next fanfiction!

This time it'll be a more angsty stranger things fanfiction and will incorporate more of the original timeline with the monsters and the DnD lore from the show. I'll soon reveal it!

I will also be working on some other projects such as a completely original horror story of mine.

Once again, thank you so much. I can't believe it, I'm so happy.

/godsdearsinner