Tina's (three)

When you and Steve arrived at Tina's house, the party was already wild. Steve had been right.

You slammed the car door shut and adjusted your suit blazer a little. Music was blasting loudly even from outside the house, and the driveway was filled with bikes and cars. A car stood out more than the others though. It was a blue Camaro, which meant that Tina had had success with inviting Billy to the party. 

You shook your head and laughed, and right after, a very happy Tina came out from her house.

"You made it", Tina cheered excitedly and jumped into your arms. You smiled and returned the hug. Tina was dressed up as Madonna's "Like A Virgin" which was ironic. 

Tina's hug was warm and you wanted to hold her longer, but it ended quickly.

"Come on, the party's waiting", she shouted and began pulling you and Steve eagerly towards the crowded home. 

Inside there was a variety of people. There was probably an equal amount of people from high school and people who were strangers. Tina was known for inviting people that had already graduated or friends from elsewhere. You didn't mind. It simply meant that you had more options.

"Steve", Nancy shouted and ran to him clumsily. She was drunk. 

Steve's face beamed up with happiness and he pulled her into a sweet embrace. Nancy was dressed as Lana, just like Steve had promised.

You smiled and looked around for something interesting to do, so you could leave the couple to themselves, and quickly spotted a bowl of red punch. 

Technically, none of you were of the legal drinking age yet because you were still in high school. But where there was a will, there was a way. 

"Score", you sang happily and went over and poured yourself a cup of punch. It tasted like vodka and cranberry juice. You licked your lips delighted. It tasted good.

In the corner of your eye, you saw Billy waltz inside the living room towards the bowl of punch, and you. He had lipstick on his lips, but it wasn't Tina's shade. You took a sip of your punch and decided that if Tina asked, you hadn't noticed.

Billy scooped up on your side and began pouring himself some punch, not giving you the slightest attention. He was wearing only a pair of blue jeans and a black leather jacket, showing off his body.

"And what are you supposed to be", you asked Billy and furrowed your brows judgingly, earning Billy's attention. He looked annoyed already.

"Buzz off", he ranted at you and you put your hands up in defense. 

"Jeez, ever the sweet one, huh. God, the fact that Tina wants you so bad when she could do so much better", you groaned and started to walk away. But Billy stood in front of you, preventing you from leaving. He scoffed and closed the distance between the two of you. 

"Better? Like what? You"? He looked you deeply into your eyes.

You stabbed his chest with your index finger and pushed him away.

"For example, yes", you replied, and Billy licked his lips seductively. 

"You a dyke or something, Harrington", he asked and you couldn't help but laugh. You were having fun.

"Nah, but I do love me a beautiful woman".

A smirk formed on Billy's lips and he was about to let out another smart-ass comment, but Tommy interrupted the two of you. Tommy's friendly demeanor towards the blonde boy told you he didn't dislike Billy anymore.