Blue And Green (four)

"Ugh", you groaned loudly when you awoke. Your head was throbbing and you had a menacing headache. Last night was not treating you well. 

You slowly rolled over to check the time on your clock. It was 6.45 am and your alarm would ring in 15 minutes.

"Nooo", you whined, defeated. Your body was sore, you were extremely dehydrated, and quite frankly, you felt like shit.

Much reluctantly you sat up on your bed, mentally preparing yourself to get up. There wasn't any point going back to sleep again anyway, so you might as well get up. 

You went out of your room and took your sweet time getting downstairs. The house was quiet, which meant Steve wasn't up yet.

You opened the kitchen cabinets and took out a glass, and poured cold water into it. Water was really your favorite drink when you were hungover.

From upstairs, your alarm rang, and so did Steve's. You could hear Steve's quick footsteps as he went into your room to turn off your alarm. 

"Fucking hell", he whined loudly, and you couldn't help but laugh. Soon after, Steve came downstairs, and he looked even worse than you. His tall hair pointed in all directions and his eyes were puffy.

The sight instantly killed your laugh, and you frowned worriedly.

"I really hate your alarm", Steve mumbled and went over to grab himself a glass of water. Up close, it became clear that his puffy eyes were from crying. They were also bloodshot.

"Morning", you whispered and took a sip of the water. You didn't know if you should ask him about last night yet. It looked like he still was upset about whatever it was that happened.

"I think we should take our bikes today. I don't think I can drive the car yet", Steve croaked. 

"I don't think I can ride the car without wanting to puke anyway, so let's do that", you replied. The Harringtons were banged up. 

Steve nodded and silently went upstairs again to get ready. And you quickly finished your water and followed Steve upstairs to take a bath. You would have to leave earlier now that you were biking to school.

>> Fast Forward to school <<

Your bike rattled loudly when you jumped off of it and landed your feet on the school's parking lot's pavement. You still felt dizzy but the chilly autumn air helped a little.

You and Steve pulled your bikes to the school entrance and Steve checked his wristwatch to make sure you weren't late. 

"We still got about 10 minutes till class stars", he said and began locking his bike to the bicycle stand. You didn't answer, but sluggishly leaned down and began locking your own bike. 

"Do you remember what the first class period is", you asked curiously and stood up again. Steve stroked his chin and let out a thoughtful hum. 

"I think History class with Mr. Thompson".

You groaned loudly. You were not in the mood for History class.

"Buckle up for a long day", Steve joked and you whined when you went into the bustling school halls. 

"Can I please go home again", you pleaded to Steve but he frowned sternly at you. 

"No. You're suffering with me"!