Cigarettes (six)

"Cigarettes, y/n. CIGARETTES", Steve roared while running to the trash bin. You frantically ran after Steve, trying to fetch your bag and your cigarette package from him. 

"Hand them back, Steve. It's none of your business", you yelled angrily at Steve and desperately tried to pull his arm down so you could grab your cigarettes. But Steve was about a head taller than you, so you had to jump while trying.

A week went by in the blink of an eye, and things were more or less back to how they used to be. Steve was back to his usual annoying demeanor, and you were once again the "little" sister.

"It is my business! You think I support you killing yourself", Steve angrily scoffed and opened the kitchen cabinet underneath the sink where the trash bin was.

"I'm actually shocked, y/n. I didn't know you smoked", Steve continued his rambling and crushed the package between his hands before throwing it out.

You jumped in frustration.

"Nooo, why would you do that", you whined powerlessly and took the pack of cigarettes out of the trash to examine just how big the damage was. 

The cigarette pack could not be saved. It was bent in several directions, and the cigarettes were completely torn because of it. You felt yourself get even angrier and you wanted to scream. 

You turned around to Steve again and looked daggers at him. 

"I paid for these! They're not cheap, Steve"!

Steve brushed you off.

"I don't care. You're not smoking"!

You clenched your fists around the package, crushing it even further. You didn't even smoke that much. Even Carol smoked more. 

You frustratedly began hitting Steve, but he duck most of your punches.

"You're such a douche bag", you yelled and grabbed your bag, before storming off to the front door. Now you had to buy a new package. 

"Where are you going", Steve shouted after you and you flipped him off.

"The convenience store"!

You didn't want Steve to catch you or be able to see where you were going before you could run off, so instead of biking to the closest convenience store, you ran. Unlocking your bike would simply take too much time and Steve would have caught you within a minute or so. And even if he didn't catch you, if he knew what direction you were going, then he could just follow you in his car. That was his advantage - the driver's license he had gotten from your parents.

You ran out of the house at full speed and quickly ran out onto the road, but were nearly run down.

Tires screeched violently as a car desperately tried to avoid hitting you, and you jumped back terrified and fell on your ass. 

Just before you were Billy in his Camaro. He looked spooked. He hadn't seen you coming, and he had been driving at full speed.

"Are you fucking nuts", Billy shouted angrily, music blasting in the background.

"Yes", you shouted back, glanced at Steve who was approaching the road, and quickly jumped into the blue Camaro.

"What-", Billy exclaimed in surprise, but you cut him off.

"DRIVE", you shouted, and Billy frantically hit the speeder. Instantly, the Camaro roared violently and drove off at high speed.