Skins (two)

The next day was for once, incredibly eventful, and it was all thanks to the school's new hot-stuff, Billy Hargrove. Billy had climbed the ladder of popularity within just one day.  

The girls were fawning over him like sheep and there was fierce competition about who would get his attention among them. The boys were just as excited as the girls - Billy was a new powerful figure they could worship like little prawns. But that also meant that Steve's reputation was on the line.

There were, of course, also some who weren't thrilled with Billy's new presence, such as Tommy and nearly every single teacher, but they were few. The vast majority loved him and feared him.

"Ugh", Carol groaned as she pulled the grey and green Hawkins High T-shirt over her head.

"Why can't they make these less horrid? They could at least make them more fitted". Carol admired her reflection in the locker room's mirror as she pulled the t-shirt slightly back to make her figure more prominent. 

You let out a chuckle and pulled up the green shorts that also was a part of the "horrid" PE outfit. They were tiny and revealed your ass a little.

"You'll live", you replied and put your hair into a tall ponytail. Carol let out a defeated sigh and let go of the t-shirt again, returning it to its original shape.

"I just want to look good so Billy will take notice of me", she pouted, and you furrowed your eyebrows. Carol had a tendency to forget she very much so already had a boyfriend who adored her when more interesting men came along.

"Guess you don't mind if I snatch Tommy then", you asked the pretty girl judgingly. 

Carol frowned and sent you a glare.

"Back off bitch", she hissed. You rolled your eyes at her. She was ridiculous and always had been. You weren't exactly a big fan of Carol, and would much rather hang out with Tina. But Carol was a part of the "friendship package". 

"Calm your tits. Tommy's not my type", you snorted and left the girl in the locker room. You had been there and done that, and Tommy was far from impressive.

The gym hall resonated with shoe squeaks and the boys were playing around with a basketball. It slammed into the wooden floor loudly repeatedly as the boys were doing their best to steal the ball from each other. Billy was playing eagerly and triumphed the boys over and over.

You sat down on the wooden bench amused and watched as the boys struggled. It was entertaining. 

Steve came out from the boys' locker room and took a seat beside you. He was looking daggers at Billy.

"I don't like him", Steve whispered agitatedly to you, leaning towards you.

"I do", you replied and smiled, enjoying the show. Steve frowned and looked at you like you were out of your mind.

"He acts like he's the shit and I'm through with it y/n", Steve jeered. You shrugged your shoulders not caring the slightest. Steve was about to go all out on you, but the coach blew his whistle and ordered the class to pay attention.

"Today we'll play basketball, so I want you to divide into two teams. Skins and shirts. Billy, you'll choose the skins and Steve the shirts", the coach instructed. The girls squealed excitedly because of the news, and even more so when Billy pulled his shirt off and dashed a flirty smile.

His body was tan, strong, and sculpted to perfection, much like his butt. You eyed him up and down. It was really no wonder that the girls loved him.

Billy took notice of your gaze and smirked content. This caught you off-guard and you ended up sending him an annoyed grimace.