I Think I'm In Love (eighteen)

"Okay, Bordeaux or white buttons up"?

Billy stood in front of his mirror, making eye contact with you, by turns showing his white and red shirt in front of his chest with the rest of his outfit.

You observed each option and hummed along to Billy Idol while considering which was best.

Today was Thursday, the day before the winter formal at the high school and the day of Billy's date with Heather. In fact, Billy's date night with Heather was already in an hour at the local diner.

Billy's score had gone up from his previous, and you were now at a tie again - just like you had been before the carnival. And if things went well with Heather, and he took her to the winter formal, then you risked Billy would take the lead.

"Hmm, I'm thinking the red one. It's less good guy like", you replied in all seriousness, and Billy scoffed and turned his head.

"Are you implying something", Billy laughed and slowly began walking over to you sitting on his bed. 

By now, you knew very well what Billy walking slowly toward you meant. And knew Billy was going to tease you by either tickling you or something like very very soon.

Laughter immediately filled your lungs as you desperately tried to save your ass.

"No, ah, that's not what I meant-", you giggled and put your hands up in defense but didn't get to finish before Billy mercilessly pushed you down on his bed.

He hovered over you, and a teasing smile spread on his lips.

"You're a terrible liar, y/n", Billy exclaimed, and he slowly started to near your neck with his head.

"I'm not lying", you cried out in frustration while laughing, and Billy raised his eyebrows, not believing you.

"Oh, is that so, huh", Billy said sarcastically and vigorously began blowing air into your neck right after. It tickled like crazy and loud laughter emitted from your mouth.

"I would never lie to you", you said, and Billy saw right through your white lie, blowing air into your neck once again.

"Are you 100 percent sureeee", Billy sang allusively, asking you again, clearly having no intention of stopping teasing you anytime soon. And you tried to hold his head back from your neck with your hands, failing miserably. You needed another strategy.

"Y-yes", you stuttered in between laughs, and suddenly Billy's blows became slower and less harsh.

They became gentle, and soon Billy put small pecks on your neck. Butterflies filled your stomach immediately, and you could feel Billy's smile on your skin.

"That sounds more like 99 percent", Billy laughed into your neck, and shivers traveled across your body. 

You had to smile too, and you quickly slung your arms around Billy's neck and forced him to lie down on the bed.

Your new strategy worked, and Billy was now underneath you, staring into your eyes.

Slightly out of breath, you smiled proudly. You had managed to stop Billy from tickling you further, and Billy flashed you a flirty smile.

"Alright, I'll wear the bad guy shirt", Billy then said, and just for a moment, his eyes flickered to your lips. And so did yours. You were still affected by Billy's sudden touch.

A powerless smile slowly spread on your lips.

"I didn't say it was a bad guy shirt, Billyyy", you pouted and gently hit his chest.