Dial (Fifteen)

You awoke to faint chirping from birds, and the spot in bed next to you occupied. Beside you, Daniel was sleeping peacefully, with several hickeys spread across his body. 

Normally you never brought boys home, but Daniel had been something else, which was why he had gotten the honor of spending the night. And boy, how he really had been something else. 

Your previous one-night stands had been alright, giving you plenty of pleasure. But you and Daniel were compatible and even shared a few of the same kinks, which had made the night much more fun.

A smile spread on your lips and your cheeks became heated. It was a little exciting to have someone spend the night. And a little dirty.

Daniel let out a long yawn and slowly opened his eyes. He turned around to you and gave you a tired but sweet smile.

It was late noon, and you had both slept in as a result of staying up late.

Daniel glanced at your alarm and chuckled.

"I was gonna say good morning, but good afternoon", Daniel said jokingly, and you laughed softly.

"Good afternoon".

Daniel looked at you, at all of you, and bit his lip.

"You're even more beautiful in daylight", he said sweetly, and it caught you off-guard. Your cheeks flushed red, and you turned your head away, trying to hide your big smile.

"And shy, apparently", he teased you, and a sweet smile spread across his lips. He was painfully handsome. 

You glanced at Daniel shyly. He was a sweet-talker, but nothing in his voice hinted that his words weren't sincere. 

You weren't used to it, but it felt nice.

 You cleared your throat and sat up in bed, covering your body with the duvet slightly. 

"Do you want breakfast", you asked Daniel, changing the subject, but Daniel had other plans. He pinned you down to the bed, and when you looked at him startled, he kissed your lips. 

"Not yet", he replied and smiled into the kiss. It made your whole body tingle violently, and you felt sparks in your belly. 

Daniel bit your lips hungrily, and you only managed to let out a single moan before he began to kiss down your neck. Your breath came rapid, and you felt arousal grow inside of you.

Daniel went further and further down before eventually reaching your thigh. Teasingly, he began kissing your thigh, then your hip, and then your other thigh, repeatedly avoiding your clit, and it made you whine needily. 

 You grabbed his shoulder firmly, and he went back up to your face. You crashed your lips with his and began grinding against his abdomen. He was rock hard, and your movements made him growl hungrily.

Right now, you were breaking your and Billy's second game rule, but you were high on hormones and didn't care one bit. 

Conveniently though, the phone suddenly rang, and you feverishly picked up the phone.

"Hello", you tried saying as normally as you could, and Billy's voice resonated from the other line's end.

"Hey, it's me. Can we talk-".

Daniel's eyes met yours when he heard Billy's voice, and Daniel gave you a sinister smile. He instantly began kissing his way down your stomach, and you did your best not to moan. Instead, a muffled "mmh" came out of your mouth, and Billy went quiet.

"Are you alone", Billy asked with a dangerously low voice.

"No", you replied quickly and Billy aired a muffled huff.

"Who are you with"?

"D-daniel", you stuttered a little nervous. You were busted.

Billy sighed through the phone, and his breath became slow. Meanwhile, Daniel went dangerously close to your womanhood, and you grabbed his hair desperately.

"Is little y/n breaking the second rule"? 

You felt Daniel smile, and he immediately began sucking your clit. He was listening to your conversation. 

You rolled your head back in pleasure and moaned loudly into the phone. Daniel's tongue circled your clit repeatedly, and you felt like your body was on fire.

"Y-yes", you did your best to utter, and Billy moaned frustratedly. It only made you moan once again.

"Where's the loyalty in that", Billy said under his breath, and you could hear him pant. You didn't reply, and Daniel pushed your legs properly open. His eyes met yours, and you eagerly pulled his body to yours. Without hesitation, Daniel entered you and started to pound in and out of you. You gasped from pleasure and began moving with him. 

It was a three-way call, and it was incredibly dirty.

Daniel grunted as he pounded into you, and electricity spread throughout your body each time, and your moans were increasing by the minute. On the phone, Billy was also moaning, jerking off.

It was a sensual experience to have a man in front of you and a man in your ear, and it made you incredibly horny.

"Fuck", Billy exclaimed from the phone, and his words were enough to kickstart an orgasm. You clenched yourself on Daniel, and it affected him as well.

His movements become more and more sloppy, and Billy's panting faster and faster. And eventually, it hit you.

You rolled your eyes into the back of your head and gasped as the orgasm made your whole body spasm. Daniel quickly pulled out, and Billy exclaimed a gasp himself.

You were completely out of breath and laughed in disbelief. It was a surreal situation.

Daniel rolled over and flashed you a satisfied grin.

"I wanna see you again", he said confidently, and you looked at him, surprised by his words.

"Friday night. Dinner. You and me", Daniel continued  just as enthusiastically, and you chuckled softly.

"I don't do dating", you replied and gave him a little wink.

It was the truth. Besides, you also had the game with Billy... 

Daniel pouted disappointed, and the phone rattled a little, still being beside your head. Billy was still on the line.

You reached for the phone. You had to talk to Billy. But before you could take it, Daniel snatched it and put it back into the phone box, ultimately hanging up on Billy. 

You frowned.

Billy had initially sounded like he really needed to talk about something.

"Alright. But breakfast would be nice at least", Daniel then spoke, already back to his good mood, accepting your rejection. He was smiling exuberantly. 

You shook your head, and your frown turned into a wide smile. He really was a hipster soul. 

"I'll make some breakfast then".

After breakfast, Daniel left. The two of you had had a lot of fun together, but you weren't up for dating Daniel because of the whole game, and Daniel was cool with it. Instead, you decided to try and become friends.

The rest of the day went with simply waiting for Billy to call you back, and eventually, Steve came home. He had hung out with Dustin Henderson and their little gang.

But Billy didn't call again, and when you tried to dial him up, no one answered the phone.

Something was wrong.