24TH Shadow | The Symbol Of Shadows And The Symbol Of Peace

Start from the beginning

Tokioka didn't have time for and he wanted to get out fast before more heros arrive.

"Move it I have places to be and I don't want to deal with you fake of hero's."

His blood was boiling hot feel the adrenaline coursing in his veins as he tries to control his breathing. Not wanting to attack but all might wouldn't budge.

"No, you will have to come with me and answer for your crimes!"

Tokioka started to protest.

"You just don't get it do you! You already have two heroes taken down and they are bearly even moving, knocked out and completely useless! You and them haven't even evacuated the student yet nor helped recover your colleagues. You only care about one certain task instead of yourself and your teammates!"

Tokioka was about to yell in raged but still try to keep his composure but his blood was still boiling once more.

"You only care about your credit and your job of being the symbol of peace! WHEN THERE'S NO SUCH OF JUSTICE OR A SYMBOL OF PEACE!"

He almost snapped

All Might was almost surprised to hear this from a vigilante. Most vigilantes he heard always sever justice in their own way by taking down villains or killing them, however, this one seemed different to him almost as if he does not care about the villains in the slightest bit either alive or dead.

His job as a hero once again kicked in.

"There is a such thing as justice and it will be served by apprehending you for all the illegal work you've been doing!"

Tokioka had enough of this and he almost lost his cool. He needed to get out of there. There were no other options for him to think of. So he had no other choice... but to fight him.

"Then come and get it", The latter taunted in a cold and dark tone.

All Might then place the two heroes on the ground and faces the swordsmen in front of him.

All Might: You leave me no choice.

Shadow fox: I can say the same for... 

Shadow fox

vs

All Might

Shadow holds his sword with a tight grip using his right arm getting ready to use his breathing style as his muscles and veins start pulsing extending his willpower as shadow energy appears on the sword.

'There it is!' All Might says in his thoughts seeing the sword forming with energy as he goes for an attack first.

All Might dashes turning into a blue light going for shadow. Shadow fox sees this and stops all mights advances swing at him making the hero run around him making another move. With good reaction time, shadow fox guards the attack when all might punch the sword. With the gap closed the latter attacks first deflecting the fist away going for a quick overhead slash with a breathing form. "Shadow Breathing First Form: Moon Cresent Slash". The attack takes the form of a half moon nearly hitting the face and chest but all might jump back once more. As all might attempted to run again tokioka out speeds him flickering behind him with a backslash but the dodges it.

"You're Pretty good but this is just a little bit of my power!" The hero said.

Tokioka speeds off and all might follows him. The two then start making hit-and-run tactics as they both glow in the light showing off their colors. 

As the fight goes on the students look in awe seeing how powerful the two.

"Amazing, The two ate both evenly matched." A kid with red hair said.

 "And their reaction times are the same!" Another said having black hair with large elbows.

While most kids cheered praying that all might will win one watched the fight silently. The student had the face and the beak of a bird with red eyes wearing a role-like cloth covering his upper body watching the fight.

izuku studies the fight at hand while being worried for his mentor.. looking at the plaza to his right he looks to see thirteen and Eraserhead on the ground and starts to run down the stairs.

"Deku-kun!"  Uraraka calls out following him. A few more students looks to see where his going and went to help him.

Shadow fox and all mights hit and run tactics started making small shockwaves in the area.
The two run at each other again and clashed standing on opposite sides.

'Eraserhead was isn't kidding, His speed and power is on a different level!' All might said being surprised that latter has this many wounds on his body.

"All Might!" A voice calls out to him. He looks in the direction that the voice was heard. While looking he sees izuku with a few classmates behind him.

'Young midoriya!?' 

As izuku was about to say something wanting to him he quickly change the subjects.

"Students! Take eraser and thirteen back to the entrance and wait for the rest of the heroes to arrive"! He commends while being worried.

"R-Right!"

Asui and Mineta pick up Eraserhead while Sato and uraraka help thirteen. But izuku was still worried for all mights well being. "But all might, what if you don't beat him in time! You only a certain amount of time to-." All might stop him as he reassures him. 

"Don't young midoriya, i got this." 

Midoriya nods his head understanding run back to help his classmates.

"Now... where were we."

All then turn back facing the shadow fox.

As the two glare at one another a new fight was about to unfold With two symbols

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One was a symbol of shadows.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And one was a symbol of peace