Chapter 33 - Epilogue

No one's POV:

In the days that followed, Jeongguk and Taehyung's relationship had grown to be as strong as ever. The new king of Hell was crowned and Taehyung took the title with honour.

Both now sat together in the grand hall, their seats equally as tall and as wide, both on the same level. Just how Jeongguk wanted it.

The Demons of Hell proposed no threat to neither Jeongguk nor Taehyung's power and all of them stayed in line. Albeit there were some reminders quite early on after Taehyung had been crowned. Jeongguk didn't hesitate to go into detail about mutilation and how his devourers would have a great feast on the remaining pieces.

Yoongi and Jimin also found it much easier to be public about their relationship and both became officially known as the royal advisors.

Since Taehyung had been hidden away for the most part, any advisor working for Heaven was killed before Taehyung's presence had been made known publicly. In other words, the Archangels had no idea that Taehyung had survived his fall and not only that, he was now ruling the opposing empire- Hell.

Heaven would be no threat now that Taehyung had been crowned and life could continue on perfectly for both rulers.

Jeongguk held onto most responsibilities, partly because Taehyung wasn't strong enough and partly because he didn't want to fulfill all of the demands of Hell and its Demons.

Jeongguk and Taehyung had thrived once they didn't have to hide their relationship and now that they were together inseparably, not even death could part them.

They were bonded for eternity and although neither of them planned on dying any time soon, death didn't scare them.

Together. Forever. Just how both of them wanted it.

Love uniting them and keeping them strong. Their bond only growing with each passing day

Life was perfect and that's how the Angel's Sin became the best decision of his life.

~~~~

Ta- da

Hope you enjoyed my lovelies 💜💜💜

Thank you for reading my book, I appreciate it so much you guys don't even know so. . . Grazie 😭😭😭😭😭

I hope to see you soon~

Baiiii💜