the tape

once i got back to the house i noticed billy wasn't behind me. i waited another minute before i went inside. maybe he stopped off for something. i went inside the house and got my room all set up and got into my pj's. billy came running up the steps a couple minutes later with mcdonald's.

"you hungry?" he said stuffing a burger in his mouth.

"i thought you don't eat junk like this cuz you're a fitness weirdo." i started laughing and he threw a fry at me

"Listen I don't tell you what to put in your body You don't tell me what to put in mine."

for some reason him saying that sounded kind of...hot. i quickly grabbed some fries before he noticed my face turning red.

i grabbed the cassette from my nightstand and put it in the radio. we listened to every song on both sides of the tape.

we couldn't stop making out

we couldn't stop making out. every song that played showed me just how much he really did..love me.

"y/n i love you..." he whispered as his face was inches from mine.

i was honestly speechless. billy hargrove, the one everyone said was an asshole, a man whore, and someone I shouldn't trust, he loved me.

"i love you too billy." i said back before grabbing his necklace and pulling him back in for another kiss.

i wanted to sleep with him, i wanted to do more. i could tell he wanted to as well but he stopped. he rolled me over and i put my head on his chest.

"i have never felt this way about anyone y/n..."

it was true, max told me. but i didnt say anything i just let him continue.

"I don't let people get close to me, i just let them think I'm this big asshole who just sleeps around. it somehow makes it easier for me. id rather have people look at me like im a monster than well, this...you make me different. i want a future with you. when i see my life now, there isn't anything I don't see myself doing without you."

i continued to lay there in silence. i was amazed with everything he was saying. everyone was wrong about him, and i knew it.

"are you okay down there? not thinking about running now?" he said chuckling nervously.

"I'm here love. no plans on running. i'm yours." i said looking up at him.

"promise?"

"i swear."

we went back to the cassette and eventually fell asleep.