𝐓𝐅𝟐| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"ok now let me not try to throw it back up." diamond drunk some water, she pushed the tray back and sat against the headboard, looking at the 85 inch tv as the movie Straight Outta Compton.

after a couple of minutes of watching the movie, her eyes got heavy.

"you ready to sleep mama? let me try." diamond utters getting comfortable under the covers and dozing off.

ABOUT TWENTY-FOUR HOURS LATER roddy watched this girl who looked similar to diamond, cough up blood.

"all i want is for you to love me but YOU. SO. DAMN. STUBBORN. AND.  STUPID." he stabbed the girl in between words.

he leaned back up breathing heavy, and gripped the knife in his hands walking away.

Roddy flew back to America when him a diamond got into a very heated argument and started to kill girls who made him think of diamond, like for instance girls who had similar facial features, had the same skin color, similar hight, same body shape, name started with a 'D' or even walked like diamond got killed.

he looked up over at the tree and grabbed his camera leaving the scene, getting back on his jet.

once he was back on the island, roddy made his way to the room and saw diamond still asleep

for any confusion, diamond ate & went to sleep after roddy left & the argument took place, she still sleeping!

roddy watched her getting mad all over again and made a loud noise cause diamond to stir in her sleep.

She slowly opened her eyes seeing him standing there with the bloody knife in his hands.

"roddy, i'm not doing this with you again." she uttered, sleepily.

he didn't say anything which caused diamond to let out a deep sigh and sit up, at the same time rubbing her eyes.

"the fu—what did you do roddy?" she saw all the blood on him.

"you just don't understand how much i love you, i'm trying to be cool but you fucking pissing me off diamond." roddy gritted.

"you know wh- roddy i'm not doing this! i'm not! i'm not about to argue with you throughout my whole fucking pregnancy i'm not!" she semi-yelled throwing the covers off of her making her way to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

she continued fussing at the same time, doing her business.

"YOU'RE NOT ABOUT TO STRESS ME OUT WHILE I'M PREGNANT!" she continued walking out the bathroom and going to into the walk-in closet.

"ITS BAD ENOUGH I'M STUCK WITH YOU ON THIS FUCKING ISLAND, PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY, NO FRIENDS OR NOTHING!" she grabbed some of her clothes and threw them in a duffel bag.

"where the fuck you gone go diamond?"

"i'm going to another room to get away from you, psychotic bastard." diamond aggressively threw more clothes in the duffel bag.

"i'm so fucking tired of this shit, out of all the other bitches out there why you had to choose me!"

ma·nip·u·la·tion
/məˌnipyəˈlāSHən/
noun: manipulation; plural noun: manipulations
1. the action of manipulating something in a skillful manner.

"stop! stop! stop!" roddy use both his hands to stop diamond from throwing clothes in the duffel bag.

"because all them other bitches don't make me feel the same way as you do mama, don't you fucking understand!?"

"baby the first time i saw you, my voices went away, my body had this feeling i couldn't explain it made me feel normal for the first time in forever, a-and i liked that feeling...so i started becoming more interested in you, your scent, body warmth all made me feel the way i've been wanting to feel, and i wanted you and i was gonna getcha." he held her
face with both his hands.

"i understand that roddy but when you killed my sister you took it too far!" she moved his hands.

not even wanting to mention the other things he did that was too far.

"that bitch kept trynna take you away from me, what else i was supposed to do? baby i need you, you my fucking medicine and i wasn't gonna let her take away the feeling you give me."

diamond looking at roddy while tears streamed down her face while breathing hard.

"you're such a manipulator." she looked away using her forearm to wipe her nose.

roddy grabbed her chin placing soft kisses on her lips.

"i'm not gonna be doing this with you while i'm pregnant roddy." she turned her head to avoid his kisses

"i know, crying not good for the baby anyways." roddy utters softly placing his hands on her stomach, at the same time still placing kisses on her lips.

"stop kissing me." she mumbles, roddy pulls away and diamond gives him a sad-hateful look.

he seductively looks at her lips and proceeds to kiss her some more.

"just act right wimme mama." roddy squeezed her boobs knowing there were a lil sore.

diamond gasped and roddy took that time to slide his tongue in her mouth.

now she has no choice but to kiss back.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

y'all got some to say?

i hate a mf who be trynna be realistic with fc height in a book like bitch this wattpad 🙄 make that mf 6'10 😭😭

y'all ready for ari & diamond to met? 👀

also this book is ALMOST coming to an end but not quite yet if yk what i'm saying.

61+ votes 50+ comments for next chapter.

-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐎𝐔𝐓 🥷🏽