Chapter 17 - Kidnapping Angel

Start from the beginning

"Oh, looks like you finished your baking. Good for you Sona."

"It took me a few tries but I managed to make a whole cake!" Sona proudly stated with her chest puffed out and presented Cebrail with the slice of cake once again.

(Ah it's no wonder she needed so much money. She must have tried pretty hard to get it right.) Cebrail thought taking the slice of cake along with a fork handed to her. Taking a bite out of the cake she chewed and swallowed with no reaction at all really.

Sona looked at her with expecting eyes that glittered with a certain childish need for approval that one wouldn't commonly see from the ever strict and professional seeming Sona Sitri. Seeing these eyes Cebrail really felt a bit weak so though the girl put in so much sugar that even Cebrail could taste it she simply responded with a thanks.

Her words seemed to make Sona extremely happy as a wide girlish smile spread itself across her face and she watched with glee as Cebrail finished it without a single complaint.

In truth Sona was beginning to doubt her baking skills when she first met Cebrail as not the servants of the Sitri household nor her parents would so much as touch her sweets. So even though Cebrail didn't really compliment her outright she was just happy having someone acknowledge her work besides her older sister.

"So is there anything that needs to be changed?" Sona asked curiously.

"It's too sweet, tone down the chocolate and sugar." Cebrail responded honestly. Cebrail's favorite snack was raw sugar so if even she felt it was too sweet it meant that it would give anyone that tried it diabetes after a single slice.

"Got it!"

Cebrail nodding finished the cake without another word before standing up.

"You're going somewhere?"

"It seems that Rias Gremory has woken up." Cebrail stated simply as she turned to leave with Sona following closely after her.

When Rias Gremory woke up she immediately noticed that she wasn't in her normal bedroom. The bedroom was smaller and was very... plain. Simply white wallpaper and white sheets.

"W-Where am I?" She mumbled to herself before shivering as she thought of the camels she had seen previously. "Maybe this is some kind of medical ward?"

She dismissed the thought almost interestingly. There was no chance that the place she was in wasn't a bedroom there wasn't even a hint of medical supplies either.

Standing out of bed she found the floor to be horribly unfamiliar as well and panic began welling up inside of herself and her eyes darted around in panic.

A window. First she'd figure out where she is using the window then she could try escaping.

Upon reaching the window however she saw something extraordinarily strange. Her friend, the ever sarcastic Sona Sitri who didn't smile for much of anything, was smiling childishly at a white haired girl as the two sat and talked in the grass. The white haired girl was even eating one of Sona's cakes! Rias thought that perhaps she was seeing things, however for just a brief moment the white haired girl's eyes looked at Rias before returning to Sona.

After a few more words and a finished slice of cake the two girls stood up from the grass and began walking back towards the house.

(They're coming back inside? Haven't we been kidnapped? Why are they coming inside when they could have escaped?) Rias was beyond confused as she thought that simply escaping through the window might not be enough.

(There's a Tv in here too? At least our kidnappers know how to treat the heiress to the famed Gremory household.)

"Yo."

"Eeekkk!" Rias jumped upon hearing a voice right behind her come from the doorway. Turning around she found Cebrail standing with Sona and let out a sigh of relief.

"Sona! and..."

"Oh ah, this is Cebrail Caritas. She's a friend of mine." Sona introduced her only for Cebrail to step in as Rias was going to speak again.

"I'm also the one that kidnapped you." Cebrail states flat out like ripping off an old bandaid.

"What???"

"I kidnapped you."

"Why?!? Aren't you supposed to be Sona's friend?"

"Of course we're friends. What does that have to do with kidnapping you?" Cebrail seemed genuinely confused by how these two things correlated making Rias look to Sona with an exasperated expression. Sona simply shook her head slightly as if to say that she shouldn't continue on the subject.

"Well, whatever. Since you're Sona's friend, if you let me go this instant I'll graciously just pass all of this off as just a little prank that meant no harm." Rias said, crossing her arms and holding her head up proudly but she got no response from Cebrail who instead just stared at her with an unreadable expression. "You do know who I am right? Rias Gremory the heiress to the Gremory household! If you don't release me-"

"Yeah I know you. You're also the little sister to Sirzechs Lucifer."

Rias' eye visibly twitched in irritation, she hated being known for being the little sister to Sirzechs. She was always compared to him no matter where she went in Devil society, always in her genius older brother's shadow.

"So that's why you kidnapped me? Because I'm Sirzechs' little sister?" Rias questioned bitterly, she'd make this white haired devil pay for this insult.

"Indeed I need him to destroy something for me using his Power of Destruction." Cebrail explained without taking any note of Rias' tone of voice.

"If it's the Power of Destruction you need I have it as well! I can do whatever it is you need!"

"Pfft-" Cebrail hearing Rias' words much to Sona's surprise actually almost laughed, causing Rias' face to flush with embarrassment.

"W-What's so funny!"

"Rias Gremory. You're weak~" Cebrail's tone had changed to a slightly mocking yet humorous sound as she said it, very much unlike herself. He dismissed Rias almost as quickly as she would dismiss things she passed by in a car. To her it was clear Rias wasn't much more than bait to draw out someone she actually thought of as useful and Rias knew this almost instinctively.

However when she made to say something else a sudden explosion shook the house forcing the three girls to turn their attention away from the subject.