"Yes, indeed! It'll be splendid to be working with you!" Yaoyorozu held a thumbs up.

Iida looked in attempt to spot out Midoriya. Maybe he was the only one who Aizawa had told about what happened. 

Midoriya was the one who sent in the recommendation. Aizawa had told him after class was dismissed. No one else seemed to know. 

"Should we wait to see if Midoriya wants to walk home with us?" Iida still could see no sign of the white-haired boy anywhere. Maybe he was taking longer to pack up.

Uraraka furrowed her brows. "Midoriya?" As if that boy even wanted to look at them.

"I think there is more to our classmate than there seems." Uraraka was surprised by Iida's smile. 

Yaoyorozu sighed. "As much as I'd love to include Midoriya, I'm not positive that I have much time to wait."

Uraraka seemed to be the only person hesitant. 

"What do you want now?"

Aizawa's whole face was stern and unreadable, as usual. His small fan on his desk was blowing Kioku's hair. 

"Who have you been staying with? You said you have no guardians. I promised I wouldn't interfere, but after reading through your files, I changed my mind."

"It's none of your business."

"Are you living alone?"

Kioku grunted. He had a bluff in mind. He had all sorts of ideas of what to say. So why couldn't he say anything?

Dammit! Say something! 

Aizawa sighed. "Midoriya. I would like to offer a room in the left wing of UA. There's a nursery section for when students are injured. Give it some thought. It would definitely be temporary, unless you want me to send you into foster care."

Foster care?!

"Three nights. Then, you're free to do as you wish." 

Kioku stared long and hard at Aizawa, almost as if Aizawa had lost his mind. His Sensei extended a hand to him. 

So why did he shake it?

"This is only for three days, so don't get comfortable. I'll meet you outside in around 10-15 minutes." Aizawa ushered Kioku out of the room, but so many thoughts were swirling around Kioku's mind. This had all happened so fast, and Kioku had barely any say. 

But he felt a very unfamiliar feeling. 

His eyes were watering. 

III

"So, you offered the kid a place to live!? Have you even gotten permission!?"

"Mic, please. It's only for three days."

"You really went out of your way this time, Eraser. Is that kid special to you, or something? You'd never let me stay at your house!"

Aizawa narrowed his eyes. "That's because you are a full grown adult who has his own place. Besides, it's not my house. He'll be staying in the left wing." 

"So, does the little listener not have a place to stay?" Present Mic was finally not yelling anymore. 

"By what he's expressed to me, he has a place, but neglectful parents. I asked him if he lives alone, and he was unable to answer. I suspect that he is neglected, and that's the cause of his unruly behavior."