Pyaar mein Sauda nahi.....

Siddhan's pov

Amit and Sayali were happy for me and declared a mission to make my love story successful.

But we don't know what's in Sanvis mind.

Sayali said" But guys we need to be careful . If Sanvi gets even a little hint that Siddhan likes her she will run away from him."

I got alarmed hearing her but she said not to worry as she and Amit are there to help me.

"But for now let's enjoy....". Amit said chirping.

We talked a lot and then bid our buys.

I reached home and layed on my bed. I opened the galary on my phone to see my Sanvis photo. I was lost in her thoughts when suddenly I saw Mayur calling ..." I picked up and he started" Siddhan please meet me tomorrow at Ritz classic restaurant,Kalpa is not talking to me nor lifting my calls from last two days. And please you ask her to meet at the restaurant and don't even tell her that I will be there otherwise she will not show up."

I opened my mouth to say something but saw that he ended the call.I kept my mobile on the side table and went to have my dinner.

Next day ...

I entered the restaurant and saw Kalpa seating at window seat looking outside with a gloomy face. Oh this time the fight is serious I guess.I reached near the table still she was in deep thoughts. I snapped my finger in front of her eyes to gain her attention. She gave me a weak smile." Mayur told you to talk to me right?".she asked and I opened and closed my mouth like a fish.

" See she knows me so well" saying this Mayur occupied the chair next to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. They had a eye lock for few seconds and their eyes spoke the unsaid words. They hugged as if their life depends on each other. And patchup done😂.

"Guys enough of yours PDAS . We are in public. If our mothers see you both like these then they will say their tag line' today's generation are so shameless.'" I said to which they both looked at me annoyed.

" This is the reason I don't want to poke my nose in your matters". I told them frankly.

"Haa it's good opportunity for you to learn from us it will be a practice for you " Mayur winked at me .I just rolled my eyes at him.

" Practice what practice am I missing something." Kalpa asked

" Our Siddhan Babu is in love" Mayur said mimicking like a girl.

"Really I can't believe this .. who is the lucky girl" Kalpa asked.

" You know her" Mayur said casually. To which I and Kalpa looked at him confused.

"Who?" Kalpa asked

"Sanvi".Mayur told her .

" You mean Sanu" Kalpa asked Mayur
again to confirm and he nodded his head.

" You are in love with Sanu". She asked turning towards me.

I too nodded my head in yes.

Kalpa hit Mayur hard on his head. " That's why you were enquiring about Sanvi with me ?" .She asked angered.

"Couldn't you tell me that time itself.Why you hide half the things from me?" She asked annoyed and they started with their banter. Mayur explained her everything from starting. After hearing him she calmed down a bit.

Then she turned to me and said" You both will look soo cute together" .

" Have you both finished ,now tell me how Kalpa knows Sanvi".I raised my doubt at last.